The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have Delanie Walker. and meh it's just my bench. None of those guys have ever started in my lineup.

Probably graham. I wouldn't drop wheaton, I'm high on him this year.

Not a fan of rostering 2 TEs.

Mitchapalooza

Probably graham. I wouldn't drop wheaton, I'm high on him this year.

Not a fan of rostering 2 TEs.

Yeah I'm trying to trade Graham and see if anyone will bite. And yeah I like Wheaton too. #2 in Pittsburgh's offense looks nice. I'll stash Coleman til his hand heals too.

thanks, Graham it is.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tennessee vs Oakland will be a high scoring affair. Mariotta, Carr, Murray, Sharpe, Henry, Walker, Cooper, Crabtree all in play this week

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baldwin vs SF or Diggs vs Car? Diggs has been tearing it up and Baldwin is banged up. Plus the Seahawks O has looked dismal these few weeks.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baldwin vs SF or Diggs vs Car? Diggs has been tearing it up and Baldwin is banged up. Plus the Seahawks O has looked dismal these few weeks.

Diggs, without question.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Done. If I lose because of this, I'm blaming you Novak.

Hey, anything can happen, obviously. But Diggs is the hottest player in the NFL right now, he's a must start.

In the league that I have him in, I also have Brown, Jeffrey, Hurns, and Gordon. When Gordon returns, I'm going to have some tough weeks deciding who to bench.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey, anything can happen, obviously. But Diggs is the hottest player in the NFL right now, he's a must start.

In the league that I have him in, I also have Brown, Jeffrey, Hurns, and Gordon. When Gordon returns, I'm going to have some tough weeks deciding who to bench.

Good news Novak. Diggs was the wrong start, but my team is kicking ass this week anyways so I got the W in the bag unless Ingram has a 50 point game. Let's sharpen up on the advice.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fantasy gods did not smile upon me this week. Who would've thought Baldwin would play so well or that Hyde would rack up all kinds of garbage time stats? Also thanks Ryan Matthews for doing literally nothing.

Better luck next week self.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chiefs D netted me 35 points... and I'm still going to lose in that league.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also what the heck is up with that Philly defense...Big Ben got completely rekt

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I would have asked Vikings DEF vs Carolina or Packers DEF vs Detroit..... lol I am betting everyone woulda said "Fuck man don't start the Vikes... "

Then the Vikings put up 27 pts against Carolina.... idkwtf

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I would have asked Vikings DEF vs Carolina or Packers DEF vs Detroit..... lol I am betting everyone woulda said "Fuck man don't start the Vikes... "

Then the Vikings put up 27 pts against Carolina.... idkwtf
nothing-makes-sense-anymore.gif

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The fantasy gods did not smile upon me this week. Who would've thought Baldwin would play so well or that Hyde would rack up all kinds of garbage time stats? Also thanks Ryan Matthews for doing literally nothing.

Better luck next week self.

I just saw that Mathews got me 0 points in a league. Wtf? Also, are the eagles actually legit? Pit is a SB contender, imo.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just saw that Mathews got me 0 points in a league. Wtf? Also, are the eagles actually legit? Pit is a SB contender, imo.
Mathews played like 2 snaps in the 1st half and never saw the field again. Yahoo says he's dealing with an ankle injury. Philly is also just weird with their RBs and will play with some weird committee anyway. The Eagles might be pretty legit this year...Wentz is looking great for them and their defense has been pretty good so far as well.

Mitchapalooza

Would you guys trade DeSean straight up for Maclin in a ppr?

DeSean is doing good right now but I feel like Maclin will pick it up. Seems dumb on paper but just wanted a 2nd opinion.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:

DeSean is doing good right now but I feel like Maclin will pick it up. Seems dumb on paper but just wanted a 2nd opinion.

I personally prefer Maclin over Jackson.

It could go either way though. Maclin has a lighter schedule if the trends for teams continues. He also tends to have games where he gets quantity based on targets, versus Jackson who relies pretty heavily on big plays.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mathews played like 2 snaps in the 1st half and never saw the field again. Yahoo says he's dealing with an ankle injury. Philly is also just weird with their RBs and will play with some weird committee anyway. The Eagles might be pretty legit this year...Wentz is looking great for them and their defense has been pretty good so far as well.

Interesting. Given Mathews injury history, it would make sense for Philly to sit him some games, especially the ones where they are killing the other team.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Guess it depends on your needs. DeSean is boom/bust, which works sometimes in the Flex but not a guy I would want to rely on. Maclin is much safer imo, but he isn't going to have any huge games but should get a decent amount of targets. The Chiefs just don't throw it enough though and he has to fight Kelce for endzone targets so I wouldn't expect to many TDs. Probably 5 or less.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

What are you trying to accomplish with that trade? Maclin and Jackson are comparable plays each week, you are basically trading a #2 WR/Flex option for another #2 WR/flex option. Your team as a whole doesn't change.