The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Mitchapalooza

Right now I have DeSean as my flex. Coleman just broke his hand. John Brown on my bench, Wheaton on my bench. My 2 starters are Hopkins and Jeffery. In a ppr.

Should I try to trade DeSean and John Brown for a receiver like Decker, Maclin, etc.? Or stay put? I just don't like DeSean or Brown this year

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Right now I have DeSean as my flex. Coleman just broke his hand. John Brown on my bench, Wheaton on my bench. My 2 starters are Hopkins and Jeffery. In a ppr.

Should I try to trade DeSean and John Brown for a receiver like Decker, Maclin, etc.? Or stay put? I just don't like DeSean or Brown this year

You will probably have to wait for both Brown and DeSean to have a big game. I don't know anyone who would trade Decker at this point for those two.

Mitchapalooza

You will probably have to wait for both Brown and DeSean to have a big game. I don't know anyone who would trade Decker at this point for those two.
Guy in my league is trying to trade decker idk why

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I picked up Pitta in all leagues and am playing him over the likes of Fleener, Ebron and Dwayne Allen. Stupid or nah?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fleener gonna go off while sitting on Clone's bench.... and I have Drew Brees..... :troll:

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Could be worse, my opponent started Gronk. Good thing too since my Houston defense was hot garbage. I currently have a 1-0 point lead :lol:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else attempt to avoid TNF players at all cost? I usually do unless it's one of my studs.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else attempt to avoid TNF players at all cost? I usually do unless it's one of my studs.

Defenses and Running backs are ok to me. The passing game is iffy cause of the short week.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ryan Matthews or Rashad Jennings?

Mitchapalooza

Would you guys drop any of the following for Kenneth Dixon? Jimmy Graham, Jay Ajayi, Corey Coleman or Markus Wheaton? I have Forsett and they're saying Dixon has a real shot to take over when he's back.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would you guys drop any of the following for Kenneth Dixon? Jimmy Graham, Jay Ajayi, Corey Coleman or Markus Wheaton? I have Forsett and they're saying Dixon has a real shot to take over when he's back.

Graham, dependent on who your other TE is.

That's a whole lot of scrubs on one roster, lmao.

Mitchapalooza

Graham, dependent on who your other TE is.

That's a whole lot of scrubs on one roster, lmao.

I have Delanie Walker. and meh it's just my bench. None of those guys have ever started in my lineup.