The I Miss Nate Robinson Thread

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Damn you're obtuse. Are you going to sit there and deny what Nate brought to this team last season? And what does Kobe or Lebron have to do with anything? This fucking roster looks like the walking dead right now. Nate Robinson is fearless off the bench, able to drop 15-20 points with very few minutes on the court. That's critical for a team who struggles to score (currently ranked 26th in points per game). Rose is playing like dogshit, and this team has looked clearly overmatched in just about every game they've played. Utah is 0-7 and trying to bag Wiggins, so don't bother mentioning that game yesterday. I told you guys Dunleavy was a waste, and letting Nate walk to sign him was a complete joke.

No, you are one of many that are obtuse on this site...but let me help you. You don't run an NBA team the way you run a team on your video games! They didn't get rid of Nate...to get Dunleavy. That is a dumb as the people who think the Bulls picked Hinrich over Gordon years ago...

They got rid of Nate...because they have Rose coming back! Plain and simple. Once again, have you seen what Nate has done early in the season? He is shooting 38% from the field early in the season. What question is he the answer to? What walking dead roster is he going to revitalize?

I get it, you see a dude with late game heroics in the playoffs...and you automatically assume he is a savior of sorts. No...the Bulls don't want him...and not many other teams wanted him either. Something you and everyone else ignores. But keep coming up with bench warmers and backups to save the Chicago Bulls.

Don't blame Paxson and Forman for being cheap...if YOU yourselves aim low! You are not beating Indiana with Nate! Point blank period! GTFOH with that nonsense. I sure as hell hope the front office have their sights on bigger and better than you do.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
i dont know why ppl on here cant understand this :clap:

but Dunleavy does?

A lot of the same people that can't understand why you bring up Ben Gordon's name over and over? Yeah, we don't understand why your answer to a team who is sucking offensively...is to bring in a player who sucks offensively!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Don't bother arguing with him. He's always like that. And he's always right. No matter how wrong he is. Which is usually.

Still mad because I proved that you don't know shit about basketball? That was a couple of years ago....let it go. Now repeat after me...Scottie Pippen WAS NOT the first point forward in NBA history...just say that over and over again...

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
No, you are one of many that are obtuse on this site...but let me help you. You don't run an NBA team the way you run a team on your video games! They didn't get rid of Nate...to get Dunleavy. That is a dumb as the people who think the Bulls picked Hinrich over Gordon years ago...

They got rid of Nate...because they have Rose coming back! Plain and simple. Once again, have you seen what Nate has done early in the season? He is shooting 38% from the field early in the season. What question is he the answer to? What walking dead roster is he going to revitalize?

I get it, you see a dude with late game heroics in the playoffs...and you automatically assume he is a savior of sorts. No...the Bulls don't want him...and not many other teams wanted him either. Something you and everyone else ignores. But keep coming up with bench warmers and backups to save the Chicago Bulls.

Don't blame Paxson and Forman for being cheap...if YOU yourselves aim low! You are not beating Indiana with Nate! Point blank period! GTFOH with that nonsense. I sure as hell hope the front office have their sights on bigger and better than you do.

:cmonman::rolleyes:

Nate is still shooting better than Rose at the moment. In fact, his FG% is the SAME as Dunleavy right now, for $1MIL less.

Nate shot 43% during the regular season last year and has a 42% FG for his career. He was an absolute beast during the playoffs and the whole fucking WORLD took notice of this 5'9" backup PG. His FG percentage is currently better than Rose's. Judging from your sample size, that makes your argument weak and not based on facts. It's clear you don't like Nate, and are simply pulling irrelevant shit out your ass to justify your extremely myopic viewpoints, as usual. In any event, Nate is starting in Denver due to injuries. It's been my position that he's better suited off the bench for short spurts.

The Bulls should have used Robinson as a backup to Rose and shifted Hinrich over to backup SG and situational backup PG. That gives us instant energy and scoring off the bench plus enough depth to keep Rose's legs healthy for the full season.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
:cmonman::rolleyes:

Nate is still shooting better than Rose at the moment. In fact, his FG% is the SAME as Dunleavy right now, for $1MIL less.

Nate shot 43% during the regular season last year and has a 42% FG for his career. He was an absolute beast during the playoffs and the whole fucking WORLD took notice of this 5'9" backup PG. His FG percentage is currently better than Rose's. Judging from your sample size, that makes your argument weak and not based on facts. It's clear you don't like Nate, and are simply pulling irrelevant shit out your ass to justify your extremely myopic viewpoints, as usual. In any event, Nate is starting in Denver due to injuries. It's been my position that he's better suited off the bench for short spurts.

The Bulls should have used Robinson as a backup to Rose and shifted Hinrich over to backup SG and situational backup PG. That gives us instant energy and scoring off the bench plus enough depth to keep Rose's legs healthy for the full season.

Nate isn't starting...who the hell told you that? The 5-game sample I used, he came off the bench all five games...and sucked!!!
So Nate is sucking at the same rate for 1MIL less? So how does that make the Bulls better? So if Nate's numbers are better than Rose's, your idea is to cut into Rose's playing time with Nate....who again, sucks? Dude...either get it together or stop watching television. Rose HAS TO PLAY TO GET BETTER. He needs the minutes, he needs time on the court to get back to his normal self.

And please explain to me if the WHOLE WORLD was soooooooo impressed by this dude...why he is playing for so much less than what NBA beasts make in the NBA? Why is it that a guy like O.J. Mayo, who has never done well in the playoffs....makes 4x as much as Nate??? Why is that? Nate solves nothing. That is lazy analysis on the part of you, and so many others. If Noah is going to shoot that badly, Butler is going to be that bad from 3pt, your backup center is Nazr, and your franchise player shoots 32% from the field...YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE! Nate does nothing to solve any of those issues, because he isn't as important!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Still mad because I proved that you don't know shit about basketball? That was a couple of years ago....let it go. Now repeat after me...Scottie Pippen WAS NOT the first point forward in NBA history...just say that over and over again...

Oscar Robertson. :)

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Sombody here is really high on Dunleavy......I cant figure out why.....:dunno:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Dont bet money on StandPatness............I hope they can pull somthing off too of course, but it may be hard for PaxGar to get off there seats with your fingers jammed way up there butts. :D

Last edited:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Nate isn't starting...who the hell told you that? The 5-game sample I used, he came off the bench all five games...and sucked!!!
So Nate is sucking at the same rate for 1MIL less? So how does that make the Bulls better? So if Nate's numbers are better than Rose's, your idea is to cut into Rose's playing time with Nate....who again, sucks? Dude...either get it together or stop watching television. Rose HAS TO PLAY TO GET BETTER. He needs the minutes, he needs time on the court to get back to his normal self.

And please explain to me if the WHOLE WORLD was soooooooo impressed by this dude...why he is playing for so much less than what NBA beasts make in the NBA? Why is it that a guy like O.J. Mayo, who has never done well in the playoffs....makes 4x as much as Nate??? Why is that? Nate solves nothing. That is lazy analysis on the part of you, and so many others. If Noah is going to shoot that badly, Butler is going to be that bad from 3pt, your backup center is Nazr, and your franchise player shoots 32% from the field...YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE! Nate does nothing to solve any of those issues, because he isn't as important!

I heard he might get a few starts due to injuries, must not have panned out. In any event, look at his individual game stats so far this season.

In his second game against portland, Nate shot 47% from the field and 66.7% from the 3-pt arc, scoring 24 pts and 7 rebounds in 29 minutes of play.

In Denver's fourth game of the season against ATL, Nate shot 45.5% from the field and 66.7% from the 3-pt arc again, scoring 15 pts with 3 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal in 20 minutes of play.

When he gets 20-30 minutes per game, he contributes substantially. Your concerns about his field goal percentage are unfounded. He clearly exceeds 38% FG shooting with substantial minutes on the court.

I do admit he's an emotional, passionate guy so you can't leave him out there too long. He tends to try to do too much and gets out of control, which is why he'll never be a true starter. But I digress... look at his individual game stats for once. My "lazy analysis" beats your nonsensical opinion every day of the week!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I heard he might get a few starts due to injuries, must not have panned out. In any event, look at his individual game stats so far this season.

In his second game against portland, Nate shot 47% from the field and 66.7% from the 3-pt arc, scoring 24 pts and 7 rebounds in 29 minutes of play.

In Denver's fourth game of the season against ATL, Nate shot 45.5% from the field and 66.7% from the 3-pt arc again, scoring 15 pts with 3 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal in 20 minutes of play.

When he gets 20-30 minutes per game, he contributes substantially. Your concerns about his field goal percentage are unfounded. He clearly exceeds 38% FG shooting with substantial minutes on the court.

I do admit he's an emotional, passionate guy so you can't leave him out there too long. He tends to try to do too much and gets out of control, which is why he'll never be a true starter. But I digress... look at his individual game stats for once. My "lazy analysis" beats your nonsensical opinion every day of the week!

Well Einstein...on this Bulls team...using your faulty analysis...WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING TO GET 20-30 MINUTES PER GAME! What do you do with Hinrich? Better defender, better point guard...higher paid...sits there? Butler and Rose over the course of the season will play 36mpg+.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Well Einstein...on this Bulls team...using your faulty analysis...WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING TO GET 20-30 MINUTES PER GAME! What do you do with Hinrich? Better defender, better point guard...higher paid...sits there? Butler and Rose over the course of the season will play 36mpg+.

I already told you what I would do with Kirk, go back and read my lost post. The freaking point is Nate was the best scorer on the team late last year. The Bulls could use his 15-20 ppg off the bench right now, and you're a moron if you can't see that. Second freaking point, Dunleavy is a complete waste of money because he clearly hasn't done shit.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I already told you what I would do with Kirk, go back and read my lost post. The freaking point is Nate was the best scorer on the team late last year. The Bulls could use his 15-20 ppg off the bench right now, and you're a moron if you can't see that. Second freaking point, Dunleavy is a complete waste of money because he clearly hasn't done shit.

He is a complete waste of money...after five games? Have you ever watched a full 82 game NBA season in your damn life? Are you serious? If he is a waste of money...what does that make Noah? Deng? Butler? Rose?

The question is...when is the last time Robinson gave ANYBODY 15-20 ppg off the bench? It was when he played 30mpg for D'Antoni! Do everyone a favor and quick making shit up. A hint that you are way off? Dick2keva agrees with you....when that happens...run!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dick2Keva?????

:andruw:

Come on Hue, just make your points bro without insulting other members.
That technique may help you get people to buy into your ideas more.
When you throw in the namecalling and insults, it makes people miss the real points your trying to make.

Just real talk brother.

Peace be with you.
:)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dick2Keva?????

:andruw:

Come on Hue, just make your points bro without insulting other members.
That technique may help you get people to buy into your ideas more.
When you throw in the namecalling and insults, it makes people miss the real points your trying to make.

Just real talk brother.

Peace be with you.
:)

Dude...you raise more hell than anybody on this forum. I was calling him that BEFORE YOU EVER POSTED HERE. Now you wanna be Mohatma Ghandhi? After threatening gang violence on half the board? Don't let me tell you where you can stick your "peace"....you are better off minding your own business.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude...you raise more hell than anybody on this forum. I was calling him that BEFORE YOU EVER POSTED HERE. Now you wanna be Mohatma Ghandhi? After threatening gang violence on half the board? Don't let me tell you where you can stick your "peace"....you are better off minding your own business.

first-they-ignore-you-then-you-win-gandhi.jpg

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Mike Dunleavy is a spot up shooter. Mike Dunleavy won't be playing that much better until Derrick Rose gets into his groove. Role players like him get by because others create for them. Seeing as how we have 1 guy that can create his own offense constantly, he will struggle more.