The Mental Health Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No it isn't.

Imagine being like this to another human being because the people who run this site allow it.
bro, you're getting everything twisted. the people who run this site are allowing you to go berserk for days on end, ban yourself, then return again to repeat. why not be accountable for your berserkness instead of blaming the site for allowing posters to respond to your wild accusations, threats, and abusive language?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nah, I'd rather watch one of you end up inside for it :)

What does this mean Nick?

They're not.

Tell me how you knew I was Nick80 this is the third time I've asked you and you won't answer ...

I had an inclination it might be you, just by the many music vids you have posted, and the variety. This thread then confirmed those suspicions.

This isn't healthy Nick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They're not.

Tell me how you knew I was Nick80 this is the third time I've asked you and you won't answer ...
FYI he didn't know you were nick80. I made a lucky guess when i saw your username, avatar and posting style and he called it out and you admitted to it. Don't you know we literally live here and this is our life? How would you reappear and expect us losers not to have a good hunch after you're patterned behavior? Most posters are able to spot new Teddy KFC alts within a few days and he actually tries to hide it.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
bro, you're getting everything twisted. the people who run this site are allowing you to go berserk for days on end, ban yourself, then return again to repeat. why not be accountable for your berserkness instead of blaming the site for allowing posters to respond to your wild accusations, threats, and abusive language?
Because not all of this is on me. At some point it's not okay for people to keep talking aim at me when I hadn't spoken to any of you for nearly the month I've been on here.

Ive avoided everyone up until two days ago where I posted two off the cuff remarks and then everyone and I mean everyone of you comes running and starts taking pot shots at me.

That's not normal.

So someone sets this thread up and one of you @ me - I wouldn't have bothered coming here if someone didn't @ me again I've asked you to have a word, he won't listen to me and the mod doesn't give a fuck.

Happy to own my mistakes but none of you ever EVER hold your hands up genuinely when you are wrong.

So fuck it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI he didn't know you were nick80. I made a lucky guess when i saw your username, avatar and posting style and he called it out and you admitted to it. Don't you know we literally live here and this is our life? How would you reappear and expect us losers not to have a good hunch after you're patterned behavior? Most posters are able to spot new Teddy KFC alts within a few days and he actually tries to hide it.

Wow. Now you're going to jail for admitting it.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You're the attention whore not me.

If you didn't care you wouldn't keep winding me up ...
You are a proven liar who can’t keep his lies straight

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
What does this mean Nick?

I had an inclination it might be you, just by the many music vids you have posted, and the variety. This thread then confirmed those suspicions.

This isn't healthy Nick.
Nope Grimson greeted me the day I logged onto this site. Long before I had posted anything. I've asked him 3 times to explain how he knew and he keeps avoiding the question.

I've nothing to fear here at all on this point.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope Grimson greeted me the day I logged onto this site. Long before I had posted anything. I've asked him 3 times to explain how he knew and he keeps avoiding the question.

I've nothing to fear here at all on this point.

Well I hope the receipts you provide to Interpol don't put me in jail for doing nothing of what you think I did.

You need serious psychiatric help (super srs)

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I had literally posted once - bollocks.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Well I hope the receipts you provide to Interpol don't put me in jail for doing nothing of what you think I did.

You need serious psychiatric help (super srs)
Nah. You know what you're doing right now.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I know I've been smoking alot of weed today, but WTF is this about?
It's someone that needs to smoke twice as much. But no sativa

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I literally don't. Can you tell me? Also if you have all this proof saved up, why don't you just post it?

I wasn't even on CCS during Chatzy.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
One of you, just one of you fucking own what you did - I know you won't but 100% one of you have dropped a bollock this time.

I just want closure on what happened to me the first time I got banned because someone made my life a fucking misery away from this site.

I ain't backing down on this either. So you can keep laughing but I know what happened to me.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
That was his join date for a Blackhawks forum ccs merged with u crazy asshole
He was 100% around when Chatzy was still a thing. Not right at the beginning but he was around.