The Mental Health Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@BBBF

I know something in you is angry right now. And it’s not nice to be ignored. Has this got to do with you with @HeHateMe and everyone on the board having fun with fish puns? I know HeHateMe is still friends with you. Would you like me to ask HeHateMe if you are still his best friend? Would you like me to do that or would you like to come with me and we can do it together?”

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
At least @BBBF doesn't cry about nor spam my DMs six times in a row about internet dislikes. Neither does he make a thread about it in the Bears forum then proceed to lock it after it backfired on him. I also highly doubt @BBBF has ever tried the carnivore diet to lose 30 lbs to get "down" to 250 (😂😂😂).

I do know someone that could help him find a handy dandy shotgun if he needed one but I wouldn't even wish that on him!

CCS MOD RN (just like his aquantaince a couple months back): ✌️😵🔫

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know something in you is angry right now. And it’s not nice to be ignored. Has this got to do with you with @HeHateMe and everyone on the board having fun with fish puns? I know HeHateMe is still friends with you. Would you like me to ask HeHateMe if you are still his best friend? Would you like me to do that or would you like to come with me and we can do it together?”
Wtf

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think he knows what this is all about either tbh

I just DMed you the deranged spam that was in my inbox last night from a CCS MOD. He clearly is starved for my attention (and definitely not upset).

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I ain't reading it. I'm not a part of this whatever it is, unless someone can explain it to me?

I don't think you can really explain that behaviour. But maybe after he's done explaining how definitely not upset he is, he can try. It is just after breakfast though, he may need a lengthy bathroom break.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe, I saw your post in the locked thread. I'm not sure what you mean. I only tag you on posts that I think you should see and I do that sparingly. You might be confusing me with someone else. Names with B's in them are common on a Chicago Bears message board. @Chief Walking Stick had me confused with someone named Nick80, which is harder to understand.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
When I'm not being a lazy fuck, I go do walk/jogs twice a day. Try to go to the North Shore, here in Hawaii. Also, since I'm retired, play a shit ton of PC games.

Also, watching/reading anything that has to do with law & policy. Reading/watching legal arguments, is just fascinating to me.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. @Bearly has put me on ignore. I can now use the word ret4rd again, without fear that I am partially responsible for him going into an multi-hour long, homophobic rage.

I don't care, but I'm apparently the first person that he has ever put on ignore, which must be important because he made sure to notify me of this. If this was an honor any of you ret4rds were after, I am afraid I beat you to it.