The Mental Health Thread

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe

Where are you? @Chief Walking Stick is not having a great night! He could really use your help to calm him down. Total meltdown. I think I triggered and upset him, so he won't listen to me. I am concerned for his well-being. You know how he gets when his levels are low. I'm afraid he might start cutting himself again.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I drink beer and take citalopram.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe

Where are you? @Chief Walking Stick is not having a great night! He could really use your help to calm him down. Total meltdown. I think I triggered and upset him, so he won't listen to me. I am concerned for his well-being. You know how he gets when his levels are low. I'm afraid he might start cutting himself again.

What's your relationship with towels like?

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I haven't really thought much about it. Towels are great. Towels are helpful after swimming. Towels are necessary after showering. Towels are helpful after swimming. Towels are useful to dry dishes. You can lie on a towel like a blanket. Hotels don't want you to steal them. When it is his turn, @Chief Walking Stick uses them to clean up after the circle jerk.

What is your opinion on towels?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't really thought much about it. Towels are great. Towels are helpful after swimming. Towels are necessary after showering. Towels are helpful after swimming. Towels are useful to dry dishes. You can lie on a towel like a blanket. Hotels don't want you to steal them. When it is his turn, @Chief Walking Stick uses them to clean up after the circle jerk.

What is your opinion on towels?

You love to shove them up your ass in your gay chat rooms as long as the McDonald's you steal your wifi from stays connected through the metal of the dumpster you live in out back.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe , should we really be calling it a circle jerk, when it is just the three of us? Wouldn't that be like a triangle jerk?

And even then, @Chief Walking Stick just stands there with a stupid grin and a towel, poking at that wet noodle of his. He really needs to get those testosterone levels up so that he can participate again.

Our circle jerk has turned into just the two of us. What's the name you called him? I think it as Cuck Wanking Limp? That was clever like all your posts.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe , should we really be calling it a circle jerk, when it is just the three of us? Wouldn't that be like a triangle jerk?

And even then, @Chief Walking Stick just stands there with a stupid grin and a towel, poking at that wet noodle of his. He really needs to get those testosterone levels up so that he can participate again.

Our circle jerk has turned into just the two of us. What's the name you called him? I think it as Cuck Wanking Limp? That was clever like all your posts.

Hi Nick