The Mental Health Thread

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe why is he talking about us in the 3rd person?
@HeHateMe

I'm beginning to think some of the things@Chief Walking Stick says during the circle jerk aren't roleplaying. I think the low testosterone is leading to erectile issues, which is causing him to have a mental health crisis.

Meanwhile you and I are so focused on the circle jerk, that me are missing his cries for help .

BBBF

Liked Posts:
What's your relationship with towels like?
I thought of another use for towels. Maybe @Chief Walking Stick can use them to start lifting, which could naturally boost his low testosterone. We've both seen him with his shirt off and would agree this is where he should start.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I thought this should be moved to the mental health thread, so that we can treat it seriously.

He sure sat on this account (and a wet towel) for a long time!

The guy is paranoid that people are making up accounts and keeping them activate for 6 years and waiting to attack him.

@Chief Walking Stick I'm serious, maybe you should get yourself checked out for schizophrenia or something. That isn't normal behavior. Even for just fucking around on an internet forum, it's really unhealthy. 🙏

@Chief Walking Stick , these are some of the symptoms you have shown over the last 12 hours. I can't speak for personal hygiene, but I assume that is also poor.
1715350742930.png

BBBF

Liked Posts:
No need to air our personal life. I still love you and I'm sure @HeHateMe does as well.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@Chief Walking Stick, I wanted to check in with you to see if your manic episode is over and you are now able to have a great afternoon. Have you calmed yourself down or do you still feel like Nick80 is out to get you?

BBBF

Liked Posts:
@BBBF You doing ok? You seem very agitated and have been extra negative in the last 24hrs?

I know something in you is angry right now. And it’s not nice to be ignored. Has this got to do with you with @HeHateMe and everyone on the board having fun with fish puns? I know HeHateMe is still friends with you. Would you like me to ask HeHateMe if you are still his best friend? Would you like me to do that or would you like to come with me and we can do it together?”

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know something in you is angry right now. And it’s not nice to be ignored. Has this got to do with you with @HeHateMe and everyone on the board having fun with fish puns? I know HeHateMe is still friends with you. Would you like me to ask HeHateMe if you are still his best friend? Would you like me to do that or would you like to come with me and we can do it together?”

He’s big mad now. Think he has a new best friend though and it’s not HHM.