CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I agree with that. I just hope the committee does not hold his time at DH against him.
Honestly, with how the committee has been reacting to people who did/were suspected of steroids, I don't see how Frank doesn't have the absolute best case to make it.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya. We had a 3 team deal at the deadline but one of the teams changed it at the last minute. I'm dying to know the deal.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ya. We had a 3 team deal at the deadline but one of the teams changed it at the last minute. I'm dying to know the deal.

Is that what Hahn said or there are reoprts that there might have been one?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Hahn talked about it. And there were reports. He said the deal go as far as presenting it to Reinsdorf, but at the last second one of the teams changed the deal and it fell apart with 5 minutes til the deadline.

Blizzardwizard

Liked Posts:
Could've done with more action on trade deadline, meh, difference does it make to this year now?
Anyone know who was in that last minute mystery trade?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Fuck it then get the number 1 pick next year. First it was my Chiefs last year now Sox this year...ugh! Oh well we needed this to be honest. Top 3 pick, ship out the vets for solid prospects. We will be ok. We can also spend some money in free agency. Here's to thinking positive...we sure need some optimism :parrot:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the most pathetic offense's i've ever seen.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danks blows. Enough with the shoulder excuses.

The guy is a mediocre pitcher.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya Danks needs to be our 4th but not at his $$$. We gota sell him for whatever and pay part of his deal to get rid of him

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say that Danks is mediocre. Should he be the ace? No. Should he be the number 2? Maybe not. But mediocre isn't the right adjective. I'd say at this point he's injury prone.

The shoulder isn't an "excuse for bad pitching" the shoulder is an injury that won't go away. Unfortunately the White Sox are paying him a lot of money so they can't just let him go, and he has zero trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.