The R.Pace good or bad at his job question still going.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So can Vu go do what the other mods do and stop derailing this thread? How many mods derail threads?

Lets get back to the topic that we were all talking about until Vu, Grimmy Poo and SHM got here?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
See now a real man would step up and say he got his money for winning the league and stop this stupid lie these dumb asses like NoSack keep telling. Where you at VU man?

Waiting for this thread to get back to being about Ryan Pace rather reliving that nightmare FF league. Surprised you are not doing the same.

This tells me a lot about you, or really just confirms what i already knew. I'm sorry for whatever you've gone through in life to make you this way.

Dude...Netflix is not THAT bad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Waiting for this thread to get back to being about Ryan Pace rather reliving that nightmare FF league. Surprised you are not doing the same.

Yo. Dabears70 doesnt want to talk about football or Netflix. He would rather make everything about himself. Smh.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yo. Dabears70 doesnt want to talk about football or Netflix. He would rather make everything about himself. Smh.
I bet Ryan Pace has a Netflix subscription.

I wonder how his Netflix que stacks up to other GMs in the NFL.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yup and that being said, judging Pace's success, if you cant use win loss record, would mean to me that it all falls on getting the QB situation right. It's going to be pass/fail and the verdict is still not in.
I noticed dabears70 never even replied to this post. I wonder why? Too on topic? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Do you watch Ozark? I wanna watch that new Motley Crue doc called The Dirt.

R.Pace watched Ozark and loves Motley Crue.

I bet Vince Neil would be a horrible Mod to.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you watch Ozark? I wanna watch that new Motley Crue doc called The Dirt.

R.Pace watched Ozark and loves Motley Crue.

Ozark was solid. Jason Bateman has grown into a fine actor.

Ryan Pace is too young for Motley Crue I would think...I can't stand them myself. I would be kind of curious to see if the story about Nikki Sixx getting him arm broken in a French Quarter bar makes it into the documentary. I was there and it was hilarious.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Ryan Pace is too young for Motley Crue I would think...I can't stand them myself. I would be kind of curious to see if the story about Nikki Sixx getting him arm broken in a French Quarter bar makes it into the documentary. I was there and it was hilarious.

Really? Well now that's interesting. I'll let you know if it makes it in.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This isnt bears related poindexter!

Did i do it right?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What would you guys think about R.Pace doing this in the draft? I think we could get more for J.Howard then trading our 3rd and him for a 2nd round pick but it's a pretty interesting draft.

https://nflmocks.com/2019/03/17/chicago-bears-2019-mock-draft-a-new-philosophical-shift/

The Chicago Bears 2019 mock draft should start to come a little more into focus with their free agency plan being executed to this point.
They’ve already checked a number of boxes on their agenda. They secured help at the kicker returner position with Cordarrelle Patterson and bagged two replacements for Adrian Amos and Bryce Callahan in Buster Skrine and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. They really only have a few more areas that could be considered “needs” at this point. GM Ryan Pace has done enough to fulfill his promise of every year come draft time.

Take the best players available. Also true to form, he kickstarts the Bears draft earlier than expected with a trade up the board, hoping to secure his team another difference-maker.

2nd Round (via MIA)

BEARS GET
#47 PICK

DOLPHINS GET
#87 PICK AND RB JORDAN HOWARD
A.J. BROWN
WR, Ole Miss
Ole Miss

If people were concerned the Bears weren’t quite strong enough at wide receiver before, they no longer have to worry now. After signing Cordarrelle Patterson in free agency, they improved their depth. The bold move up to grab A.J. Brown now gives Mitch Trubisky another legitimate weapon who can attack defenses in a variety of different ways.

Brown has been relegated to the backburner thanks to the ridiculous athletic exploits of his teammate D.K. Metcalf at the combine. Most people see Brown as a well-rounded talent with enough size and speed complemented by precision route running that should make him a good player in the pros. Something that was also said about Steelers star JuJu Smith-Schuster, who he’s often compared to.

Suddenly you have a foursome that includes him, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller, and Taylor Gabriel with Patterson and Javon Wims bringing up the rear? That’s a ton of firepower.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isnt bears related poindexter!

Did i do it right?
That post was about 7% about Ryan Pace. As long as the post is at least 5% about the Bears...I won't get fired.

#knowyourloopholes

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would you guys think about R.Pace doing this in the draft?

I like the move, but hate the pick.

Trading up for a second tier receiver two years in a row???

Sounds like the move of a ****ing idiot.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The village idiot? This place has a village of idiots...
Good thing you're above it all the time 24/7, only posting here to passive aggressively remind everyone how dumb they are.

Extremely productive.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What would you guys think about R.Pace doing this in the draft? I think we could get more for J.Howard then trading our 3rd and him for a 2nd round pick but it's a pretty interesting draft.

https://nflmocks.com/2019/03/17/chicago-bears-2019-mock-draft-a-new-philosophical-shift/

The Chicago Bears 2019 mock draft should start to come a little more into focus with their free agency plan being executed to this point.
They’ve already checked a number of boxes on their agenda. They secured help at the kicker returner position with Cordarrelle Patterson and bagged two replacements for Adrian Amos and Bryce Callahan in Buster Skrine and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. They really only have a few more areas that could be considered “needs” at this point. GM Ryan Pace has done enough to fulfill his promise of every year come draft time.

Take the best players available. Also true to form, he kickstarts the Bears draft earlier than expected with a trade up the board, hoping to secure his team another difference-maker.

2nd Round (via MIA)

BEARS GET
#47 PICK

DOLPHINS GET
#87 PICK AND RB JORDAN HOWARD
A.J. BROWN
WR, Ole Miss
Ole Miss

If people were concerned the Bears weren’t quite strong enough at wide receiver before, they no longer have to worry now. After signing Cordarrelle Patterson in free agency, they improved their depth. The bold move up to grab A.J. Brown now gives Mitch Trubisky another legitimate weapon who can attack defenses in a variety of different ways.

Brown has been relegated to the backburner thanks to the ridiculous athletic exploits of his teammate D.K. Metcalf at the combine. Most people see Brown as a well-rounded talent with enough size and speed complemented by precision route running that should make him a good player in the pros. Something that was also said about Steelers star JuJu Smith-Schuster, who he’s often compared to.

Suddenly you have a foursome that includes him, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller, and Taylor Gabriel with Patterson and Javon Wims bringing up the rear? That’s a ton of firepower.

Gosh its like u have diarrhea of the brain

Who do the bears roll with at RB? Or do they only run passing plays?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure AJ will be there at #47 tbh. Although I think he is a definite NFL talent.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Good thing you're above it all the time 24/7, only posting here to passive aggressively remind everyone how dumb they are.

Extremely productive.

Always glad to help, even though I'm pretty sure you already know exactly how dumb your posting is...