The R.Pace good or bad at his job question still going.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who signed Cody Parkey, and overpaid him? What if Pace didn't sign Mack? Those are questions that need to be examined, before making an accurate, realistic evaluation. Parkey's character is questionable in my opinion. I would have passed on him. Wouldn't make it in the Marine Corps!

Was the Cody Parkey signing bad before he actually signed him? Listen people i get that the Parkey signing turned out bad and that kid cost us games and a chance to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs but for anyone to think that R.Pace should of somehow known that Parkey would go from pro bowl kicker to what we got is living in a fantasy world cause it's impossible for him to know.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LoL

This thread is a laugh riot.

Don't blame the GM for his team's record.

GM is doing a great job because players he drafted are playing.

Place kickers should be just like Marines.

Never change Bear Nation.

I don't blame him because he took over a shit roster and his sample size is small.

The roster he has now is the one he drafted and signed, not the one he took over after Emery. I assume I should blame Epstein for the cubs having a horrible record from 2012-2014.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cool story bro.
Sometimes facts can be hard to swallow, but I'm here for you. You can count on me to be the voice of reason, always. Just say "NO!" to letting football emotions cloud your judgement.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Question for the haters. What 3 GMs in the league have done a better job overall in the last 2 seasons? If you can't factually point to 3 based on their complete records from free agency to the draft (including their misses), then Ryan Pace is in the top 10%, you are being shortsighted and have unreasonable expectations about perfection.

Good job but this is one of those questions that you never get a reply to cause they either can't come up with 3 or the 3 they come up with will have plenty of questions if they were actually better than Pace....:jackson:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ryan Pace has a career win rating of 26-38. Those stats don't require statues, you fucking idiot.

Poor guy still doesn't understand how a rebuild works. So sad.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
1)Key word was
2) not how "he was viewed in the league, but by some guy named Vinnie Iyer and another that can't even spell his first name correctly, Gregg Rosenthal. Who admittedly said, "Most writers don't want to rank general managers for fear of losing them as sources. That's not a problem here, because no NFL decision makers care what I have to say in the first place."

Who gives a rats ass about GM rankings. I just know Bears were 12-4 last year, won the division, and currently have players taking less money just to play here.

I guess everyone in the 4 page thread you're in..?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Was the Cody Parkey signing bad before he actually signed him? Listen people i get that the Parkey signing turned out bad and that kid cost us games and a chance to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs but for anyone to think that R.Pace should of somehow known that Parkey would go from pro bowl kicker to what we got is living in a fantasy world cause it's impossible for him to know.
Parkey ranked 8,24,8 in FG% in the 3 qualifying season prior to signing with the Bears, so it was foreseeable that he could suck and nothing he did warranted him being paid as the 4th highest salaried K in the NFL

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO

I don't think you even know how football works

Pace inhereted the worst bears defense of all time, and made it one of the best of all time.

rYaN pAcE hAs A cArReEr wIn rAtInG oF 26-38

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
These have all done pretty good.. Pace is somewhere mixed in

Belichick
Ballard
Snead
Loomis
Roseman
Schneider

Bellacheat gets by because he has Tom Brady

Roseman and Snead have done well but have any of the others been BETTER then R.Pace over the last 2 years or have they just done good for their teams?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey dorkchop, win ratings are ever changing and represent a body of work.

Maybe your sick burn will make more sense after Ryan Pace has been retired for 2-3 years.

Perhaps he'll have a playoff victory by then.

You’re whole argument is based around the double doink bouncing out instead of in.

Bulletproof!!!!!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The thread was doomed at the title's typing imo.

So AGAIN can you please stay on topic and not derail this thread. I know you have your buddy vu on here now and he does absolutely nothing when it comes to you and your alts but please for the rest of the people that are actually talking about the topic and Bears football can you leave or stay on topic?

Stop the derailing.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace inhereted the worst bears defense of all time, and made it one of the best of all time.

I'm sorry fact based statements about our GMs win percentage offend you so much. I didn't cause his win % or lack of playoff wins, you're mad at the wrong guy.

Not this dumb ass argument again.

Nearly every single time a new GM takes over a roster, the roster stinks. That's how it works. Front offices aren't looking to replace GMs on teams that are good. Obviously.

Why does paces record fare unfavorably compared to other GMs that also took over shit rosters?

I noticed you never answered this. I can't imagine why.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Ima quote this again for all you fuck faces.

The fact this man took the WORST DEFENSE this franchise has ever seen, in like a hundred damn years, and converted it into being one of the best defenses of all time, is a MASTERPIECE.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For anyone to think that R.Pace should of somehow known that Parkey would go from pro bowl kicker to what we got is living in a fantasy world cause it's impossible for him to know.

Absolving blame for bad personnel, but should be praised for good personnel.

This thread just keeps delivering!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I guess everyone in the 4 page thread you're in..?

Meh, just find it funny and worth noting when people claim a blogger post = the whole leagues view.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread wasn't any better the last hundred times.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry fact based statements about our GMs win percentage offend you so much. I didn't cause his win % or lack of playoff wins, you're mad at the wrong guy.

I noticed you never answered this. I can't imagine why.

Not mad, just pointing out how football stupid you are while bashing others for being the same.

We could win the superbowl next year and he wont even have a .500 record.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Still delivering!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: