The Raiders

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Let's put it simply THEY ARE AN EXTREMELY BAD FOOTBALL TEAM. I'm talking like Dave Wannstedt type bad.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Great post. Perhaps a "I'm starting a load of laundry (whites) right now" thread for all of us to look forward to?

Did you know the Jaguars are a REALLY BAD FOOTBALL TEAM TOO? But I bet you didnt realize the 49ers are a GOOD TEAM.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Thanks BearsFan51 !! Now, is this a good thing or bad thing?

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
Even so you may want to prepare yourself as the Bears may not look so good Friday. The game is the equivalent of a 10 PM game for them. While I don't anticipate another SF debacle from last year I can't imagine they are going to look all that sharp either.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Even so you may want to prepare yourself as the Bears may not look so good Friday. The game is the equivalent of a 10 PM game for them. While I don't anticipate another SF debacle from last year I can't imagine they are going to look all that sharp either.

Remember though we also have Trestman as our HC now instead of Lovie and he does a lot better at managing times then Lovie ever has. Trestman is smart enough to have practice in the mornings because thats when the majority of the games are played. Even though it wasnt reported for all I know, I bet you he has done things with the team this week to get them used to the late night game.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember though we also have Trestman as our HC now instead of Lovie and he does a lot better at managing times then Lovie ever has. Trestman is smart enough to have practice in the mornings because thats when the majority of the games are played. Even though it wasnt reported for all I know, I bet you he has done things with the team this week to get them used to the late night game.

The Bears have morning games?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do the players not have to be there in the mornings on games that start at noon or do they show up just at 12?

Of course they get there early. But by the time that the Bears play there games practice 12 to 3, 4 to 7, or night, practice was normally over for a lot of this. I think your point is a huge stretch. I am sure they practiced in the morning, to avoid the extreme heat of summer in the afternoon, it just happens that this year was not that hot.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Of course they get there early. But by the time that the Bears play there games practice 12 to 3, 4 to 7, or night, practice was normally over for a lot of this. I think your point is a huge stretch. I am sure they practiced in the morning, to avoid the extreme heat of summer in the afternoon, it just happens that this year was not that hot.

Hmm or it might be because Trestman said they are practicing in the mornings so they are more prepared for noon games since we play the majority of our games at that time.

winterwarz

Someone should start one of those lookalike threads. Those were always entertaining.