The Raiders

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread started at 4:29 so it looks like that damn school bus got him home.

Liked Posts:
part of me is hoping the bears look sharp, part of me is hoping they lose just to see the overreaction from this message board.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember though we also have Trestman as our HC now instead of Lovie and he does a lot better at managing times then Lovie ever has. Trestman is smart enough to have practice in the mornings because thats when the majority of the games are played. Even though it wasnt reported for all I know, I bet you he has done things with the team this week to get them used to the late night game.

:confused:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
they are a really really bad team... but it is still an NFL team...

Jay should be able to put together some really solid drives... and complete passes to different players...

this is going to be a really good test for Jay to see if he can get a good grasp of the offense...

I think he will make a few really big leaps in this 3rd preseason game... spreading the ball out and keeping drives alive...

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I think the hype train will hit a peak after this game. Or possibly a low should they shit to bed in this meaningless game :)

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I think the hype train will hit a peak after this game. Or possibly a low should they shit to bed in this meaningless game :)

So you are certain that it will be good..... or bad?

Haha, tell me more Nostradamus!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
To be fair, you did say the practices were in the mornings because "that's when the games are".

Some Bears fans live on the West Coast and the games are in the morning here, 10am. Point is he is practicing early because they are playing more early games then they are late............Didnt know it was that hard to understand.

BearDen69

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of sucking, New England with 4 turnovers in 20 mins. I love seeing Brady get sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Speaking of sucking, New England with 4 turnovers in 20 mins. I love seeing Brady get sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Everyone does! I dont have NFL Network which sucks but is the Lions pass rush looking good?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They look good vs run and pass. The rest of the D is still suspect, but that front 4 is good!

Alright thats what I was figuring. They do have a very good front 4 but past them, there really isnt anyone special about the rest of the defense. Its comforting knowing the Bears have a dominant player at each level of the defense.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Some Bears fans live on the West Coast and the games are in the morning here, 10am. Point is he is practicing early because they are playing more early games then they are late............Didnt know it was that hard to understand.

You being on the west coast doesn't change the fact that the time zone in which the Bears players play their games start those games at noon. Apparently it is that hard to understand for you.