The Raiders

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You being on the west coast doesn't change the fact that the time zone in which the Bears players play their games start those games at noon. Apparently it is that hard to understand for you.

So when the BEARS PLAYERS are playing on the West Coast, the game time is still at noon even though its a different time zone? It wouldnt be 10am because the BEARS PLAYERS are starting the game then?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
they are a really really bad team... but it is still an NFL team...

Jay should be able to put together some really solid drives... and complete passes to different players...

this is going to be a really good test for Jay to see if he can get a good grasp of the offense...

I think he will make a few really big leaps in this 3rd preseason game... spreading the ball out and keeping drives alive...

The thing I'm scared about is that the raiders are so bad, it will be easy for our offense to look good without even trying..

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The thing I'm scared about is that the raiders are so bad, it will be easy for our offense to look good without even trying..

I see what you are saying but they are still an NFL team with a lot of talent, just maybe not coached right, in the right system, etc.... This game could be a huge confidence booster for Cutler and the offense if they get rolling and thats a huge part towards a team succeeding.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
So when the BEARS PLAYERS are playing on the West Coast, the game time is still at noon even though its a different time zone? It wouldnt be 10am because the BEARS PLAYERS are starting the game then?

How many of those games are there this year? Let me answer that for you...ZERO. Keep digging but you aren't going to work your way out of the ass-backwards comment you made.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
3tgcs8.jpg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How many of those games are there this year? Let me answer that for you...ZERO. Keep digging but you aren't going to work your way out of the ass-backwards comment you made.

So when the BEARS PLAYERS are playing on the East Coast, the game time is still at noon even though its a different time zone? It wouldnt be 1pm because the BEARS PLAYERS are starting the game then? Dont think your time zone concept is working out here?

I guess since I live in the West Coast I will have to miss half of each Bears game because they dont start until 12pm even though they are actually starting at 10am over here.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing op's journalism career didn't go quite the way he thought when he tried to make the big leagues, so telling the internet how superior he is and message board finger-wagging about shit as obvious as 'the raiders are a bad team'* is all he has left, aside from his blog

*he told us this 3 years ago when absolutely nobody else thought it!

Last edited:

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing op's journalism career didn't go quite the way he thought when he tried to make the big leagues, so telling the internet how superior he is and message board finger-wagging about shit as obvious as the raiders are a bad team is all he has left, aside from his blog

He also lets men piss on him in truck stop restrooms for $10 A pop. So he has that.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I'm calling an overreaction either way ... over a meaningless game.

It's a good reference point to see where out two rookie lineman are at compared to other talent on the team. It also demonstrates how the unit is performing as a whole. It's already looked better than the line we have had the past three to four years. Come on RTB you are more intelligent than this.

It has nothing to do with the score of the game or whether or not it counts as a W/L. It's about evaluating talent and units on the field.