The rumor that won't die

mecha

Liked Posts:
ok kale princess you've admitted to being a jackoff. you can drop the shtick and post your apologies from your main account. the rest of us will pretend to not be surprised on the other side. I won't judge your real you, I won't even put it on ignore. thanks

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
ok kale princess you've admitted to being a jackoff. you can drop the shtick and post your apologies from your main account. the rest of us will pretend to not be surprised on the other side. I won't judge your real you, I won't even put it on ignore. thanks
I don't want to muck up this thread anymore. However, I think you owe me an apology. You've said some very mean things without being provoked by me.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have noticed that your account appears to seem to consistently literally "cape" for the forums most edgelordy contrarian members such as but not limited towards @Black Rainbow @zabavka @DanielCCSBears whomst you claim to all literally never "tow the line" but maybe perhaps they are just doing that on purpose to intentionally just counter other opinions for the sheer sake of obtaining negative attention and trolling and I will never understand why a new user would have such immediate appreciation for these tactics unless you are a paid actor trying to stir up negativity and arguments to damage people's enjoyment of this messageboard.
HHM, why you want to portray such a sissy boy here?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There isn't much allure to a quarterback who still needs to learn how to pass. Especially going into his third season.
If Fields was as bad as you claim him to be, you would have been more active on CCS instead of pretending to be hiking in Peru for 3 months.

BTW Bears to Arlington and Kindle Vildor still sucks.

Liked Posts:
If trading Fields was capable of getting a similar haul to trading down from #1 then I could see Poles doing it. Would allow him to get “his guy” with the #1 and still have high picks for filling out the roster.

Question mark over such a trade would be if any of the QB needy teams consider Fields to be that big a step up from the upcoming QB draft class.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Justin Fields being traded just won't die.
Are you really this imcomptent? Why would it die when the Bears are putting the rumor out there to hopefully benefit them?. He;s NOT being traded but we want to make others think it's being considered.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The only player that I would even entertain the idea of trading Fields for is if you have the #1 pick next season and you can grab Caleb Williams.