The Senior Bowl Thread

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ahhh you're the first i've seen bring this up about Hamilton (Penn St) dropping some balls cause that's the things i saw as well and he's been getting hyped up on some draft sites. He still did and made some impressive plays but i can't handle the dropped passes anymore and that was the time he should of been making all of his catches when all eyes are on him. I'm willing to wait and see what he does in the tests at the combine and if i see him bobbling or double catching then i'm out on him for sure.

DJ Chark showed up in senior bowl practice and really showed out in the game and i already was intrigued by him before the senior bowl practice. There really is a lot of WR's in this draft that are being projected to go in the middle and even later rounds but waiting on them depends on what we do at WR in free agency. If they get a legit WR in free agency to go with Meredith then i can get behind waiting on WR in the draft and grabbing one or even better two in the middle rounds.

Chark is a guy that could be used similar to the way the Eagles used Mack Hollins. Probably no more than a 4th WR as a rookie, but a guy you can throw on to stretch the field and/or catch some screens, run reverses, etc. Basically, he's a long-striding speed guy that can get on the field because of that speed early in his career, but really needs to develop as a route runner to move up the depth chart.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I was really impressed with that Obo Oko kid from OU. Reminds me of Dwight Freeney. Wouldn't mind him in the 2nd round if he is still available.

He came weighing 40 pounds less than freeney He is way undersized. Not saying he won't prove people wrong but he is going to fall a lot farther than rd 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just looking at Davenport's physique, the guy literally has chicken legs. He needs to spend at least a year or two putting on some lower body mass. I would be surprised if he is drafted in the top 10.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He came weighing 40 pounds less than freeney He is way undersized. Not saying he won't prove people wrong but he is going to fall a lot farther than rd 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 lbs but point made.

He very well may fall like you say but if you can play, you can play, and this kid can play. His height will hurt him in the draft but I think he will be a productive player in the NFL.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember Leonard Floyd when he came into the NFL? He's the same sort of physique that has trouble keeping on any added weight.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember Leonard Floyd when he came into the NFL? He's the same sort of physique that has trouble keeping on any added weight.

But I don't recall Floyd having chicken legs, he was just lean in general.

Plus Floyd played against better competition. Do we know that Davenport has the anchor to stay on his feet against the best of the best.

There is no doubt he has skills and he could be a good pass rusher, but I think he is too much project for a top 10 pick.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
0ap3000000644672_video_player_cp.jpg

and this is Davenport

5470370e-1368404130-487x600.jpg

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Davenport looks like he can add another 10 pounds without losing any of that speed or quickness