The Thrill is Gone: media turning on Fox

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
i'm actually impressed with this team for hanging in there with multiple playoff teams and playoff contenders all while being in rebuild mode

i see the vision and with some more pieces added in 2 or 3 years they can be really good

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Breaking: bacon and cheese have been stuffed in a crust

Have the reporters been made aware of this?

We wouldn't want Boers and Bernstein to feel jilted because they weren't in the know.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Have the reporters been made aware of this?

We wouldn't want Boers and Bernstein to feel jilted because they weren't in the know.

They're pissed...Terry Boers woke up drinking straight Vodka

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Only thing I'm worried about is the fact that the Broncos are a lot better without J Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

Only thing I'm worried about is the fact that the Broncos are a lot better without J Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Defensively definitely. But without Gase their offense hasn't done a whole lot until last night. Manning has 7 tds to 11 ints and their running game sucks. That defense is nasty tho

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL at a thread giving a shit about the media. I imagine this thread is the most anyone cares what the media thinks.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
LOL at a thread giving a shit about the media. I imagine this thread is the most anyone cares what the media thinks.

Clearly, a lot of sports fans care what the media thinks. Or they wouldn't read, listen, or watch journalist discuss sports.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Defensively definitely. But without Gase their offense hasn't done a whole lot until last night. Manning has 7 tds to 11 ints and their running game sucks. That defense is nasty tho

Wade Phillips may not have been a good HC, but he knows how to run a defense. also I thought we all accepted that Peyton Manning didn't need an OC? :lmao:

you'll know what the Bears now are truly made of when that matchup happens real soon.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
.Update The Ratliff thing seems to have really have pissed the media off. Fox really needs to STFU. He said he couldn't recall if he had to call the cops on a player in the past.

He is losing and saying dumb stuff. I predict a lot of negative talk coming his way. I'm surprised that he has managed to alienate the press so fast. B and B made a good point, the Bears called the cops but didn't warn the reporters that work in the building, I doubt that reporters will let that slide.

I agree. He definitely isn't helping himself in interviews.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've seen some shitty bumps in my day. This is right up there.

Update: nobody really gives two shits and I predict I'll make a sandwich around noon.

Sometimes, it's just best to say "bump".

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Belichik is conservative, almost all of the patriots passes are less than 10 yards in the air. Football is like tennis, Chris Everett and Jimmy Connors made careers out of playing controlled ball and letting the opponent make the crucial mistake trying to go for the big play

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't personally care but anybody can see how much the media spin seems to effect people's careers. It is even more clear that this board is very reactive to media criticism.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Fox could walk down to the Tribune HQ and piss in everybody's cheerios. Sure he'll get a slap in the wrist but at the end of the day it won't matter. His job is coaching. Playing nice with the media means little. They can bitch and whine but they don't cut his check's.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Belichik is conservative, almost all of the patriots passes are less than 10 yards in the air. Football is like tennis, Chris Everett and Jimmy Connors made careers out of playing controlled ball and letting the opponent make the crucial mistake trying to go for the big play

but you have to be able to make the crucial play that stops the other team. so far, failure is all we've seen here.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

I'm not disputing what your saying, but that just sounded funny.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Clearly, a lot of sports fans care what the media thinks. Or they wouldn't read, listen, or watch journalist discuss sports.
Maybe I should have been clearer. LOL thinking that anyone that mattered in regard to Fox's employment is concerned with the medias opinion or feelings.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe I should have been clearer. LOL thinking that anyone that mattered in regard to Fox's employment is concerned with the medias opinion or feelings.

I don't think they care unless/until the negative reports translates to poor beer sales. It's too early for that. I just know that once the coach pisses off the sports media, he better have some wins.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've seen some shitty bumps in my day. This is right up there.

Update: nobody really gives two shits and I predict I'll make a sandwich around noon.

Sometimes, it's just best to say "bump".

Breh, its:

feature_national-sandwich-day-feat.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. He definitely isn't helping himself in interviews.

Helping himself for WHO ? The fucking media.....Fuck the media, they twist coach speak into their own BS articles... I don't blame any coach in any sport for not giving the media anything. Its been said before "keep it in house". Would you want private matters that take place in your family put out for everyone to see and scrutinize?