The Thrill is Gone: media turning on Fox

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Only thing I'm worried about is the fact that the Broncos are a lot better without J Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job with the flip flop. A couple weeks ago you said the 5-0 Broncos looked like garbage and the 2-3 Bears were on their way to the playoffs. Just in case you forgot....

10-12-2015 5:28 PM

Broncos get rid of Fox for Kubiak and look like garbage lol

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice job with the flip flop. A couple weeks ago you said the 5-0 Broncos looked like garbage and the 2-3 Bears were on their way to the playoffs. Just in case you forgot....

Nice! You could likely do that all day with Desp posts.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fox could walk down to the Tribune HQ and piss in everybody's cheerios. Sure he'll get a slap in the wrist but at the end of the day it won't matter. His job is coaching. Playing nice with the media means little. They can bitch and whine but they don't cut his check's.

Maybe. However, as a general rule, if you are going to be an asshole in any job, you had better be very fucking good at your job because if you are not, you will get buried pretty early. Belicheat gets away with being an asshole because he is good at his job. Parcels was the same way. I don't think John Fox is in the same league with those guys.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Cool

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares? If Pace fires fox due to media pressure he does not deserve to be the GM. Fox is not perfect, he is prone to mistakes just like any nfl coach, his influence has yielded more positives than negatives.

Pace shouldn't fire Fox because of the media, he should fire Fox because he has no balls.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Maybe. However, as a general rule, if you are going to be an asshole in any job, you had better be very fucking good at your job because if you are not, you will get buried pretty early. Belicheat gets away with being an asshole because he is good at his job. Parcels was the same way. I don't think John Fox is in the same league with those guys.
No, not on that level but Fox will get the chance to build and develop the roster moving forward regardless of the media kicking and screaming. Which means...he's going nowhere