Things you are "worried" about in the upcoming season

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, it sounds like they banned your ISP's WAN IP, so he'd have to use it from another location....or a phone off the wifi network;.

I will let him know that if he wants to post he would need a phone on an independent/different provider or else forget it.

vintage-bear

Liked Posts:
My biggest concern is Chris Tabor.

I don't like

1-getting punts blocked,
2- KO's returned,
3- being on the wrong end of successful fake punts
4- not fighting hard enough to get the best KO returner to return kicks until final game
5- allowing kickers to practice kick where ever they want
6- allowing blocked FGs

all these directly contributed to losses.

Teams should go several years without some of these examples happening.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
fuck it, i'll chip in, the winter that is coming this next season, heard we gonna get bad weather this year. I'll be leaving as I prefer to keep my balls.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really I just want this squad to remain nearly as healthy as they were last season to have a pretty good indication of progress or regression without asterisks due to injuries.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Losing to the Packers on the first game of the season..............

Because that loss last season totally determined the future of the 2018 Bears...amirite? Believe it or not, I've never been less leery of the Packers than now. They're a wounded animal ready to get put down.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Because that loss last season totally determined the future of the 2018 Bears...amirite? Believe it or not, I've never been less leery of the Packers than now. They're a wounded animal ready to get put down.
Except by the Lions. Lions still cant beat anyone...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not exactly one to kick a man while he's down but ugh...

giphy.gif

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except the Pats and the Phins.............how did you do again? Oh wait, I know...it was to hot. AMIRITE?

....and GB
Those wins got y'all pretty far.....amirite?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, the defense improved, but sure thought someone like Buddy Ryan would have found a way to put the players he had in the position to play well, be it calling some 4-3 packages or something exotic like the 46.

I am not sure Buddy Ryan would have ever run a 3-4 but you expect Fangio to run a 4-3? Pagano is a proven DC and a previous HC, he’ll be fine and he’ll do what he knows best. The only thing Pagano might do is bring more pressure on the QB but with the talent he has he may not need to bring extra guys. In that respect, he may be like Fangio.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
got us as many playoff victories as you did last year.
True but y'all never had a shot at getting there in the first place

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing wonderful to tell. My previously homeless nephew is staying with me and attempting to get his life together. He refuses to take money from me .... but eats like a Horse ..... so he got a part time job so he won't have to post on my computer anymore.

I know just about Jack about IP #s et al ... somebody said that a new computer won't matter cuz we will still be using the same router.

IDK

He is an avid BEARs fan and was posting pretty regularly. The "obvious" clique of posters were ganging up on him and his ideas so I helped him compose a "couple" responses and those Bosses here at CCS banned him because they said the style was too similar to mine and I'm not supposed to have an Alt.

So here we are, him wanting to post, working to get a computer so he can participate at CCS with his #1 interest the BEARs ... well he also likes the White Sox ... and most likely not being able to get UNBanned because we have the same router ? anyway.

Maybe you can talk to the powers that be because it looks like he might get "screwed" because I helped him witha coupla posts

lol

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's staying with me and because, apparently we us the same router, even when he gets his own gadget....computer, tablet etc Supposedly we would have the same IP.

He was Banned because I helped him compose a few responses here initially when he was getting ganged on. They said it was an ALT and alts aren't allowed. Can you imagine ? I think there Has to be at Least 5-10 Alts operating at all times here at CCS and here when I come right out and say that he is using my computer they Banned him

this is the weakest story I ever heard

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
My biggest concern is Chris Tabor.

I don't like

1-getting punts blocked,
2- KO's returned,
3- being on the wrong end of successful fake punts
4- not fighting hard enough to get the best KO returner to return kicks until final game
5- allowing kickers to practice kick where ever they want
6- allowing blocked FGs

all these directly contributed to losses.

Teams should go several years without some of these examples happening.

My biggest is still Mitch and his development.

But you do raise a great point that gets very little play here on CCS. STs were godawful. We don't have to return to the "glory years" of STs but they at least need to be professional, efficient and just plain competent

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My biggest is still Mitch and his development.

But you do raise a great point that gets very little play here on CCS. STs were godawful. We don't have to return to the "glory years" of STs but they at least need to be professional, efficient and just plain competent

Um, I point out the deficiencies in the kicking, punting and longsnapping game every week during the season.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Things you are "worried" about in the upcoming season

I've always said this: NOT scoring enuff points. The goal should be 3-4 Td's/game. Our "D" will do the rest, IMO.

Ex. the "D" did their job, keeping the score low at 16pts. ( vs the Eagles Wild Card). Had we scored more points, it wouldn't have come down to the kicker.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t hate him, I’m just critical of players who hold their team back.
jeez man he's still young, relax a bit man. Let us enjoy it until things don't look right. did you not watch the drive mitch did at the end of the game vs eagles? he was poise.