THIS SUNDAY is finally Mitchell's day for kissing TDs!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
if he cant look decent against one of the worst D'd in the league, then shit isnt gonna get any better. They are giving up like the most pass yards per game and 30+ PPG on top of a mediocre pass rush and virtually no real playmakers to intercept mitch(Maybe grimes? IDK, past his prime.).

The bears literally are THE team to beat the bucs, best way to stop a potent offense is to keep them off the field.

The offense and QB are a mess.

They need a week to self scout and change. That won’t happen prepping for a next game.

It doesn’t matter about the defense, the offense is a mess on our side, regardless of defense.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is like a bad slump for a major league hitter. Doesn’t matter what pitcher he faces, the problems are with the hitter.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
PendulumCity seems resigned to the doldrums until the bye.

His loss.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
PendulumCity seems resigned to the doldrums until the bye.

His loss.

I think we could still beat the Bucs, I wouldn’t bet on it.

But the offense isn’t going to correct everything in a game prep week.

Over the bye they can really sort somethings out.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

No Corrections needed. Just clicking, breakingthrough, gelation, and bubbleshovels.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If Mitch struggles against the Bucs he’s officially not the guy and in my opinion should be considered a bust. This is literally the worst if not one of the worst defenses in football he’s got to show me something to believe in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch Needs a few days away and a few days in the film room with Nagy to sort some issues out.

Nagy needs to take a hard look at his tendencies and what he is asking his QB to do.

That will take the bye week.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Mitch struggles against the Bucs he’s officially not the guy and in my opinion should be considered a bust. This is literally if not one of the worst defenses in football he’s got to show me something to believe in

The problem is not the competition.

The problem is that the offense is a mess right now and not just the QB. My guess is they struggle to score in walk through right now.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The problem is not the competition.

The problem is that the offense is a mess right now and not just the QB. My guess is they struggle to score in walk through right now.

I agree but the root of the offense sucking is Mitch. No team respects our down field passing game at all and stacks the box which makes it impossible to run the ball and then force us into obvious passing situations where Mitch gets terrified of exotic blitzes. It starts with Mitch.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
?Papa can you see me?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree but the root of the offense sucking is Mitch. No team respects our down field passing game at all and stacks the box which makes it impossible to run the ball and then force us into obvious passing situations where Mitch gets terrified of exotic blitzes. It starts with Mitch.

Yup. Mitches issues arent even reading a defense, don't get me wrong, he cant do it.

If the dude just makes wide open nfl throws on a regular basis to the reads he DOES make, it would do wonders to open up the offense.

No D will respect an offense that cant hurt you past 10 yards. Its why our run game has been stagnant as well.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
41b.jpg

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitz will fizzle against us. As Pittsburgh showed tonight, if you make him move, he isn't as good as he appears. With our pass rush, I don't think Fitz is gonna be sitting comfortable in the pocket.

As far as Trubs goes, he should have a great game. Why? Because it's fucking Chris Conte back there for fuck's sake.

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
Fitz will fizzle against us. As Pittsburgh showed tonight, if you make him move, he isn't as good as he appears. With our pass rush, I don't think Fitz is gonna be sitting comfortable in the pocket.

As far as Trubs goes, he should have a great game. Why? Because it's fucking Chris Conte back there for fuck's sake.

Im not sure he ever got up after that stiff arm he took.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Fitz can be forced into TOs, it's why he never holds a starting job. I don't know how many times we have to go through these hot streaks where people seem to forget who he really is.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at the game..Mitch threw a bomb in the 4th that was incomplete...he had Sims wide open 10 yards up the field and no one within 10 yards of him. He had to be in his line of site, because it the same side he threw into a covered bomb.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The offense and QB are a mess.

They need a week to self scout and change. That won’t happen prepping for a next game.

It doesn’t matter about the defense, the offense is a mess on our side, regardless of defense.

Witnessing Windy's descent into sadness has been pretty funny.