THIS SUNDAY is finally Mitchell's day for kissing TDs!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mitch was safely over 200 for the first time in week 3 lol. What do you mean?!?

Stop being a petulant hating Mitch hater in this thread, this is the thread for this Sunday finally being Mitchell's Sunday.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looks like my #calledit might be official before the first halve is over!

@grimson

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like my #calledit might be official before the first halve is over!

@grimson

Wow, great minds #calledit alike!

I honestly don't remember this thread even though I posted in it multiple times.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
HeHateMe right now...

giphy.gif

servi53

Liked Posts:
Looks like the boy likes that slimmed down playbook quite a bit, with all of those completions and 3 td's in the first 18 minutes. Might be a sign of good things to come.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know over half of the board has given up on our dear sweet Mitchell and it's been a rough ride. But this week he will fix the one thing thats been bugging at least 90% of us. The passing touchdown.

He used to be accurate, back in a day when he used to have fun playing football. Back in his college days. It hasnt been fun for him since he started playing real NFL games, and what little fun he's had watching his amazing defense get him the ball back over and over again, hes scared he will have it ripped away from him, literally, or that he'll throw it all away to the likes of Clinton Dix, the legion of boom, or Patrick Peterson.

Bucs dont have those types of guys. Mitchell will play less scared. His mole eyes will see the light. And the passing touchdown will become a thing for the bears again. Mark it down, book it, and watch and learn.

Bear down and BUCKLE UP *****ES

Oh indeed.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I know over half of the board has given up on our dear sweet Mitchell and it's been a rough ride. But this week he will fix the one thing thats been bugging at least 90% of us. The passing touchdown.

He used to be accurate, back in a day when he used to have fun playing football. Back in his college days. It hasnt been fun for him since he started playing real NFL games, and what little fun he's had watching his amazing defense get him the ball back over and over again, hes scared he will have it ripped away from him, literally, or that he'll throw it all away to the likes of Clinton Dix, the legion of boom, or Patrick Peterson.

Bucs dont have those types of guys. Mitchell will play less scared. His mole eyes will see the light. And the passing touchdown will become a thing for the bears again. Mark it down, book it, and watch and learn.

Nice!

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:

You called it, dude!

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Mitch b bitchin with that d