THIS SUNDAY is finally Mitchell's day for kissing TDs!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
OP: Thanks for not swearing in the title.

In a bit of defense for Windy, I tend to agree with him and he isn't saying that Mitch can't ever do it but that prepping for next game up leaves little time to do whatever needs to be done to fix his issues. It obviously doesn't come in game prep osmosis style.

He has a point because if it did, we might see signs of improvement which we don't.

BUT ....

I love the optimism even when I don't share it especially from posters like OP who just feel it and enjoy it and don't try to rationalize and defend it as if ALL OTHERS should join! Those posters annoy the fuck out of me (oops ... excuse me HHM, annoy the shit out of me I meant to say). lol

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally some true footbaw talk. Your timing is spot on. With 15-1 still a real possibility, the magic swings from Fitzjackoff to Truberski. Bear down brother.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Mitch might be a poor man’s albino Kordell Stewart, but he’s going to light up the Milwaukee Bucs like a California forest fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If Robinson blows past the Safety on the long ball and Cohen scores on the swing pass, his game looks a little different. Sometimes TD passes require the receiver to finish the play. Mitch needs to play better but there are so many members of this forum that are in full meatball meltdown that it’s laughable. Every guy on that offense needs to play better. They’re in a new system that relies on timing and precision. They have shown signs but lack consistency.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am PUMPED for Sunday! It will finally be the turnaround that we've all been waiting for and the haters said would never come.

#letterrip #cantstifletherifle #bullseye #kissingtds

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Mitch struggles against the Bucs he’s officially not the guy and in my opinion should be considered a bust. This is literally the worst if not one of the worst defenses in football he’s got to show me something to believe in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That defense held the Steelers scoreless in the second half....

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was at the game..Mitch threw a bomb in the 4th that was incomplete...he had Sims wide open 10 yards up the field and no one within 10 yards of him. He had to be in his line of site, because it the same side he threw into a covered bomb.

Not throwing to Sims is always the right read.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Witnessing Windy's descent into sadness has been pretty funny.

Not sad. Just realistic that the offense is not going to make substantial changes or adaptations in a work week. Mitch is also not all of a sudden going to calm down and have a transcendent moment when he is in a work week.

This will take a full week of self scouting during the bye week.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'll be able to come in off the ledge?

No. But it will make the bye week easier.

We need to see multiple solid starts from him before we can make a determination in a positive direction.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please let me clarify something. I was not saying that this offense will be fixed. It takes years to get this incredibly complex offensive system absorbed, mastered and executing on every single snap.

What i did say was, mitchell will reunite with "the passing touchdown" and get at least 2 and a shovelpassing touchdown. Everything else can wait, but he's gonna score through the air on these Bucs. Hes gonna swab their skalliwagging deck with his passing skills this Sunday and capsize their playoff dreams. #aaaarggghhh

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I like it! I hope this is when the biscuit is no longer raw, and gooey... he comes out hot, and golden brown! BEAR DOWN!!!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see what The Plan is now

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fitz will fizzle against us. As Pittsburgh showed tonight, if you make him move, he isn't as good as he appears. With our pass rush, I don't think Fitz is gonna be sitting comfortable in the pocket.

As far as Trubs goes, he should have a great game. Why? Because it's fucking Chris Conte back there for fuck's sake.

Have you ever seen Mitch look off a safety?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Have you ever seen Mitch look off a safety?

He actually did a great job on the Burton 10 yard completion on 3rd down later in the game of keeping his eyes outside before coming back to Burton in the middle. I was surprised, I knew the play was coming and even I thought he was going to the sideline.