Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Joe Jackson? I loved the 'Steppin' out' and 'Look sharp' albums if you're talkin' bout the singer but no one alive has ever seen the ballplayer play and being involved in the biggest sports scandal of his time is his claim to fame. If I had to nominate an old timey ballplayer,I'd go with Hack Wilson......191 RBI's might stand forever.
'Mr Goalie' the great Glen Hall actually had a career to rival any on these lists with the exception of MJ.
Record seven time 1st AS team,eleven total AS teams.....in the era of other greats Sawchuck and Plante.
Calder Trophy....he was great right from the start.
Three time Vezina winner
Conn Smythe Trophy winner........at 37........even though his team was swept in the SCF........he was THAT good for his team that year.
And the one record in ALL of sports that is absolutely UNAPPROACHABLE.......502 consecutive NHL starts.
Much like his trusted and great ,three time Norris winning(3 time runner up) D-man Pierre 'Pete' Pilote,both he and Mr Goalie revolutionized the game they loved,one by inventing the 'Butterfly style' of goaltending and the other by leading offensively as well as defensively with 10 30+point seasons and two 50+ point seasons....unheard of at the time.
Both were huge in breaking their own long cup draught.....even bigger than Bobby and Stan in '61'.
Joe Jackson, as in Shoeless Joe.

A lifetime .356 average and 60+ WAR in a decade isn’t nothing to sneeze at considering when he was banished he was entering the prime of the players back then.

His last year he hit .382 or something. That’s final boss level numbers.

Yes, nobody has seen him play and this is based completely around stats, but look at the stats.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Joe Jackson, as in Shoeless Joe.

A lifetime .356 average and 60+ WAR in a decade isn’t nothing to sneeze at considering when he was banished he was entering the prime of the players back then.

His last year he hit .382 or something. That’s final boss level numbers.

Yes, nobody has seen him play and this is based completely around stats, but look at the stats.

Not a bigger Icon than Patrick Kane lol

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to mention Field of Dreams is a shitty movie.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You have a Dick, that’s impossible because you sure as hell are the biggest bitch around. Do yourself a favour go back to your daytime job at McDonald’s and let actually sports fans discuss something you obviously know nothing about. ******.

mmmm. I love it when you talk dirty. Keep goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.