Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I leave for a bit to attend my sons hockey games, and come back o this madness. Good thing I have another couple games today at the rink. Can’t wait to see how goofy this thread can get.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You wish I was a ******. But I won't stick my ***** in your *** .
You have a Dick, that’s impossible because you sure as hell are the biggest bitch around. Do yourself a favour go back to your daytime job at McDonald’s and let actually sports fans discuss something you obviously know nothing about. Special person.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Uhhh Steve Kerr has 5 rings. 3 as a player and 2 as a coach. Let me know when Kaner starts his coaching gig.
I considered that.

But the op says best athelete, not best athelete and coach.

And even then, the MVP and Conn Smythe pretty much negate two rings as a coach.

Kane is one of the greats, and you can argue he is the only person who comes close to Jordan in playoff killer instinct, but I still think he needs a little more to surpass Bobby Hull as the best Hawk of all time and I’m not a fan of Bobby Hull. But, Hull was the best player in the NHL for a span of about four seasons compared to one truly dominant season by Kane.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have a Dick, that’s impossible because you sure as hell are the biggest bitch around. Do yourself a favour go back to your daytime job at McDonald’s and let actually sports fans discuss something you obviously know nothing about. ******.

He has very pretty hands.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I leave for a bit to attend my sons hockey games, and come back o this madness. Good thing I have another couple games today at the rink. Can’t wait to see how goofy this thread can get.
Mostly smart people in here other than the Walter Payton nuthugging retards. Anyone that respects a "man" for crying in a broom closet after winning a championship is no man at all. Glad THREE TIME CHAMP Patrick Kane never did something like that.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
As for where Kane ranks

1. Jordan
2. Walter
3. Pippen
4. Butkus
5. Hull
6. Banks
7. Joe Jackson
8. Kane

It’s debatable and obviously Kane is going to move up considerably when all is said and done to probably number three on that list.

But if he can get another ring, he pretty much tops Walter

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
As for where Kane ranks

1. Jordan
2. Walter
3. Pippen
4. Butkus
5. Hull
6. Banks
7. Joe Jackson
8. Kane

It’s debatable and obviously Kane is going to move up considerably when all is said and done to probably number three on that list.

Walter has 1 ring (didn't do anything to win it though) and 1,000 tears shed in a broom closet after said win. Guy was a fucking loser.

Kane has 3 rings (one where he literally won it himself) and doesn't cry after his team does something well.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As for where Kane ranks

1. Jordan
2. Walter
3. Pippen
4. Butkus
5. Hull
6. Banks
7. Joe Jackson
8. Kane

Doesn’t look like Kane is getting another ring with the Blackhawks ever again.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Welcome back Greg. Ready for cooler and thread view talk tomorrow?

Just a quick reminder: Trump Lost
Politics in sports forum.

@nvanprooyen do you actually enforce your "rules"?

Can't wait for the non answer and soon to happen deleted/edited post then subsequent denial by the board clown.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As for where Kane ranks

1. Jordan
2. Walter
3. Pippen
4. Butkus
5. Hull
6. Banks
7. Joe Jackson
8. Kane

Joe Jackson? I loved the 'Steppin' out' and 'Look sharp' albums if you're talkin' bout the singer but no one alive has ever seen the ballplayer play and being involved in the biggest sports scandal of his time is his claim to fame. If I had to nominate an old timey ballplayer,I'd go with Hack Wilson......191 RBI's might stand forever.
'Mr Goalie' the great Glen Hall actually had a career to rival any on these lists with the exception of MJ.
Record seven time 1st AS team,eleven total AS teams.....in the era of other greats Sawchuck and Plante.
Calder Trophy....he was great right from the start.
Three time Vezina winner
Conn Smythe Trophy winner........at 37........even though his team was swept in the SCF........he was THAT good for his team that year.
And the one record in ALL of sports that is absolutely UNAPPROACHABLE.......502 consecutive NHL starts.
Much like his trusted and great ,three time Norris winning(3 time runner up) D-man Pierre 'Pete' Pilote,both he and Mr Goalie revolutionized the game they loved,one by inventing the 'Butterfly style' of goaltending and the other by leading offensively as well as defensively with 10 30+point seasons and two 50+ point seasons....unheard of at the time.
Both were huge in breaking their own long cup draught.....even bigger than Bobby and Stan in '61'.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Politics in sports forum.

@nvanprooyen do you actually enforce your "rules"?

Can't wait for the non answer and soon to happen deleted/edited post then subsequent denial by the board clown.

@nvanprooyen isn't a mod in the Blackhawks forum you Trump voting Special person.

The rule is No Politics In Bears Board... which you violated and were given a week ban.

STFU LOSER

greg23

Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen isn't a mod in the Blackhawks forum you Trump voting ******.

The rule is No Politics In Bears Board... which you violated and were given a week ban.

STFU LOSER

I'm on a call with Hong Kong and filling up my cooler.....hold on.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It looks that way, but hey, if Stan and JC were miraculously fired, they may have a very small opportunity if everything aligned perfectly.
I think it’s gonna take a bit more than just firing Stan and Jeremy. But stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.