TNF: PONIES @ CHIEFS IGT

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Wow, fanboy overreaction. Who could see it coming? So long as Mahomes doesn't throw the game away late, as Fields did, this is just another whacky inner-division game.

And, of course, it's all about the W. Let's check, Mahomes career 68-17. Fields, 6-24. Yep can see why you're comparing the 2. You be football reeeeeeeeeeetarded.

I'm sure the irony is completely lost on you that you're assigning a team stat to an individual but want to call me 'football reeeeeetarded.'

Rise

Liked Posts:
I wonder how many Mahomes interceptions have been called back with flags. It has to be a record.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was watching the show and Jeudy was pacing back and forth in the camera view during one segment that took S.Smith out of the shot and only had Garafolo in it and you could see Jeudy yelling over that way for quite a while. You could tell he was pissed and yelling at S.Smith.
No you werent

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure the irony is completely lost on you that you're assigning a team stat to an individual but want to call me 'football reeeeeetarded.'
It's only a team stat when it goes against the QB being defended. Hypocrites aplenty here on CCS. Plenty of times CCS peeps hated on other QBs for not winning enough or not winning in the post season. Winning IS what the game is all about and QB IS the key position. Probably why they get paid a shit ton more than all other position players.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching this makes me wonder how bad the Bears defense actually is given KC already scored 30 by now against the Bears haha

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Russ was spent by that point. Not so young anymore and ran around forever behind bad o-lines in Seattle. A guy like that loses a step and it really shows.
He hasn’t looked terrible in most games I’ve watched but man this whole broncos team took a huge step down when middling Drew Lock left

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
It's only a team stat when it goes against the QB being defended. Hypocrites aplenty here on CCS. Plenty of times CCS peeps hated on other QBs for not winning enough or not winning in the post season. Winning IS what the game is all about and QB IS the key position. Probably why they get paid a shit ton more than all other position players.

Would you say having the number 32 scoring defense last year and a 31st ranked scoring defense behind only Denver so far this year is a recipe for winning games?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He hasn’t looked terrible in most games I’ve watched but man this whole broncos team took a huge step down when middling Drew Lock left
Yeah he really hasn't been bad this year. Now last year.......that was bad.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
What is Mahomes popping up for? That’s not a penalty you pussy. You dove head first.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, they used to have a defense. Going from a top 10 D to having the absolute worst has that much of a negative effect. Also have no real offensive weapons at all.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok Tez has a small sense of humor after all.