TNF: PONIES @ CHIEFS IGT

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would never put limits on a person who works as hard as Justin does…. and is as mentally tough as he is. The media and this city chew up QB’s and break them FOREVER. …. Not Justin. Add in the fact that he is physically gifted… no, I don’t put limits on a guy like that.

Is it expected that he will be better than Mahomes one day? No. But can it happen? — it’s for damn sure POSSIBLE.
He probably just needs a beer or two before kickoff.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What movie should I watch after this? It's spooky season.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
That was a pretty nice catch. Surprised the refs didn't call that good on the field.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Matt Nagy effect. This team ain’t winning another Super Bowl, especially after they hand Nagy the reins when Reid retires. Probably fortunate to get the two they got.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you mean intra-division?
No, cause intradivision is not a hyphenated word so it would just be wrong. Intradivision also means same thing as saying inner division or just in division. Only those of much lower intellect and/or those who are very emotionally unstable would be triggered by the use of one over the other.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, cause intradivision is not a hyphenated word so it would just be wrong. Intradivision also means same thing as saying inner division or just in division. Only those of much lower intellect and/or those who are very emotionally unstable would be triggered by the use of one over the other.
Yeah, you’re wrong. Not surprising for someone who dropped out to join the Coast Guard. Run along, you toga-boy—loving bitch.

You will notice the use of en as well as em dashes above should you ever want to go back to school.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chiefs have a real D now. That’s scary. If it wasn’t for missing 2 HOF’ers in week 1 to go along with a laughably awful game by Toney, they would be undefeated.
Their D has been good but their offense hasn't got going really. Just had that 1 big game vs the Bears.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you’re wrong. Not surprising for someone who dropped out to join the Coast Guard. Run along, you toga-boy—loving bitch.

You will notice the use of en as well as em dashes above should you ever want to go back to school.
Story time from CCS permanent resident. Hey, you can just keep crying about it whilst being wrong and, oh, so cringe.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has Guinness always had diacetyl in it?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Steve Smith Sr., was right. Jerry Juedy is a bum! On that roughing the passer call, the ball hit him right in the numbers, in the endzone. And the bum dropped it. It wasn't even like he had a difficult catch to make.. he just dropped it.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if he wins 2 super bowls and takes us to 5 straight nfc championships we would give him a pass.
I also think if he walked into a playoff ready team, with a great HC and weapons, we would give Fields a pass