To the Circle Jerk Crew

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:
If y'all are as smart and perfect as you think you are, why are you not employed by an NFL team to actually make selections in the upcoming draft?

Let me help you. You are not perfect. Some of your comments appear to place you solidly in the learning disabilities category. You are not qualified more than those actually paid by NFL teams. You only have opinions; just like anyone else on this message board.

When those opinions are framed within football discussion reasons, we can utilize those threads to get Bears information and updates for those of us who don't spend our lives on CCS. When you throw out the same adolescent vitriol in thread after thread and mock every poster with an opinion unlike yours you just reinforce your infantile smallness.

Please feel free to self identify and answer my question now if I didn't get the answer assist correct....

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If y'all are as smart and perfect as you think you are, why are you not employed by an NFL team to actually make selections in the upcoming draft?

Let me help you. You are not perfect. Some of your comments appear to place you solidly in the learning disabilities category. You are not qualified more than those actually paid by NFL teams. You only have opinions; just like anyone else on this message board.

When those opinions are framed within football discussion reasons, we can utilize those threads to get Bears information and updates for those of us who don't spend our lives on CCS. When you throw out the same adolescent vitriol in thread after thread and mock every poster with an opinion unlike yours you just reinforce your infantile smallness.

Please feel free to self identify and answer my question now if I didn't get the answer assist correct....

Because I have nearly 1000 ETH sitting in my cold storage. Thanks!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would be employed by an NFL team but I like playing slap ass too much.

Used to work for the cubs until sammy sosa got there

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

greg23

Liked Posts:
I was turned down by the Bears due to ageism as I was 70+ years younger than the hiring manager/owner

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No one cares moron

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is there an application or anything for said crew?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Who is in the circle-jerk crew?