Today the most important day for Theo Epstein?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Have you ever read a top 10 prospect report from Baseball America? It's all projection based upon best case scenario!

Which is why I have to constantly remind you that even Baseball America's top 100 prospects have turned into above average major league players roughly 15% of the time.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Don't care if he throws 100MPH or not. (Viz) Only care that he has been on the DL for over a year now and is looking like a 2 year case.

Sounds familiar to me.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I knew your ignorance would not disappoint!

So I did as you suggested and Googled Arodys Vizcaino and 100mph and here is what I found......

A link to his wikipedia page that lists he was clocked at 101 mph and uses as a reference a link to an article in the local Atlanta newspaper that is no longer active.

A link to a post on a Yankees message board by a poster named drgoofy that said he throws 100 mph.

So a non existent newspaper article and a post by someone named drgoofy are your expert references??

This almost tops your claim that a Canadian bartender is a baseball expert.

Salami was talking about Jonathan Gray not Arodys Vizcaino you halfwit.

The time I watched Vizcaino throw for the Braves at the ML level. Which I mentioned before on this site and said was just happenstance, since I was basicly thumbing through channels to find a game on.

I distinctly remembered his fastball clocked at 94 mph while I was watching the game. There might be a youtube video confirming this. I never really cared about looking to see, nor is the guy truely worth wasting that small amount of my time to give a fuck. So I did it anyway as a sign that I do so much as give a fuck.

[video=youtube;2avQjlA5prs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2avQjlA5prs[/video]

just wondering.. why is it ok for you to feel that gray will be able to contribute 35 starts and be a legit powerful arm but some cant say that Bryant will be able to contribute and be a legit power bat ?

It also should come as no surprise to anyone that willrust thanks this post. Confirming that the author and the one that thanked the post can't read and comprehend, and would only prefer to argue points that were never made to begin with. Thus continuing to build the factual case already made, that some are just here to fuel their fetish.

But don't you dare say that they're fucking idiots, retards, mongoloids etc.. as a result of their own blatant stupidity at trying to argue things that never existed to begin with.

The idiots will continue to believe that freedom of speech trumps freedom of thought.

BTW KB. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at your response. It never gets old and the half-wit never stops providing the ammo.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Don't care if he throws 100MPH or not. (Viz) Only care that he has been on the DL for over a year now and is looking like a 2 year case.

Sounds familiar to me.

But lets pencil him into future line-up cards as one of the pawns to help win continuous World Series titles.

Willrust

Liked Posts:
So I did as you suggested and Googled Arodys Vizcaino and 100mph and here is what I found......

A link to his wikipedia page that lists he was clocked at 101 mph and uses as a reference a link to an article in the local Atlanta newspaper that is no longer active.

A link to a post on a Yankees message board by a poster named drgoofy that said he throws 100 mph.

And this:

http://topprospectalert.com/2011/08...dys-vizcaino-called-up-by-the-atlanta-braves/

This:

http://markbowman.mlblogs.com/tag/brian-mccann/

And This:

http://www.fantasybaseballcrackerjacks.com/tag/fastball/

The only people that seem to get their panties in a bunch about another poster is you and Salami regarding anything I say. Salami started spouting off about how Jonathan Gray's fastball sets him apart from anything the Cubs have, yet I pointed out the Cubs already have someone with a power arm in their system that has proven more that Gray and yet is completely ridiculed by the "genius." When proven wrong, you and your buddy reduce yourselves to name calling little punks. SSDD little boys.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

This article says his fastball APPROACHES 100 mph. Not that it reaches 100 mph.

Reading problems??

First off, I am not putting any weight into a website that contains the word crackerjacks.

Secondly the first article stated he threw ONE fastball that was clocked at 101.

Not that he routinely hits 101 like you tried to pass off.

Dumb.

The only people that seem to get their panties in a bunch about another poster is you and Salami regarding anything I say.

Because everything you say is ridiculously stupid.

Salami started spouting off about how Jonathan Gray's fastball sets him apart from anything the Cubs have

Which was 100% correct.

The scouting report on Gray is top of the rotation potential.

The scouting report on Vizcaino is #3 starter or late inning reliever.

Not close at all.

When proven wrong, you and your buddy reduce yourselves to name calling little punks. SSDD little boys.

Yawn.

You do as much, if not more, name calling than anyone here only none one else wets their diapers like you do.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Well to get somewhat back on topic, the Cubs signed one of their draft picks today Trevor Clifton, who was a HS pitcher

patg006

Liked Posts:
Well to get somewhat back on topic, the Cubs signed one of their draft picks today Trevor Clifton, who was a HS pitcher

Reports are Skulina, Kevin Brown, and Zak Blair have all signed too. Their twitter accounts are all announcing their preparations to report to Arizona...

Hanneman is close to a deal as of last night.

Still not Bryant....

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Once again you clearly can't read.

Those stats don't have anything close to 101 mph's but now you are trying to strawman your stupid statement into a power pitcher discussion.

J.F.C. Why don't you practice what you preach and read? I said he has been clocked at 101 MPH. Didn't say he averaged 101. There are half a dozen reports of him hitting 100 mph or more. Fangraphs had him at a high of about 99 MPH from his small sample size in the bigs from 2011. Not a giant fucking leap to think that he pitched 2 MPH faster at any point of his minor league games.

You are a complete joke, and I am done responding to your garbage on this.

Bryant, given his "adviser," will likely go down to the signing wire (think it is July 12th). The continued rule with college seniors is interesting considering the team that drafts them have until the draft next year to sign them.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
The highest fastball I have seen and read from a credible source was clocked at 98.

Nice to know that is all we have to go by since being a Cub.

Odds are he'll probably blow out his arm or fuck up his back if he tries it again.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
And this:

http://topprospectalert.com/2011/08...dys-vizcaino-called-up-by-the-atlanta-braves/ DUMB

This:

http://markbowman.mlblogs.com/tag/brian-mccann/DUMBER

And This:

http://www.fantasybaseballcrackerjacks.com/tag/fastball/DUMBEST

The only people that seem to get their panties in a bunch about another poster is you and Salami regarding anything I say. Salami started spouting off about how Jonathan Gray's fastball sets him apart from anything the Cubs have, yet I pointed out the Cubs already have someone with a power arm in their system that has proven more that Gray and yet is completely ridiculed by the "genius." When proven wrong, you and your buddy reduce yourselves to name calling little punks. SSDD little boys.

You pointed out nothing of any substance as usual and are a full-blown idiot.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
He's another video from the Godfather of Baseball, Keith Law, that I know alot will hold dearly to their hearts.....

[video=youtube;JDCjqxP6OGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDCjqxP6OGA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Funny that there's so much video on Gray throwing 95-100 miles an hour consistantly this season, but nothing on Vizcaino since 2007.

I guess since pitchers that throw 100 miles an hour are a dime a dozen, it's truely no big deal that Vizcaino would have any footage of himself actually capable of doing such.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Keith Law..... vomit

Dont tell Chris J or Martini that......

They take everything he says as gospel.

The almighty keith law could NEVER be wrong.

The penalty for thinking so on this board is death by unintelligent posts that kill brain cells until you become a vegetable, then something with dehydration.....

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont tell Chris J or Martini that......

They take everything he says as gospel.

The almighty keith law could NEVER be wrong.

The penalty for thinking so on this board is death by unintelligent posts that kill brain cells until you become a vegetable, then something with dehydration.....
I never really listen to Keith Law, he reminds me of Peter Gammons... which isn't a good thing.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I never really listen to Keith Law, he reminds me of Peter Gammons... which isn't a good thing.

And if you listened to yourself you'll find that the two pepole you listed above are much smarter than even you. Which isn't a good thing.

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
And if you listened to yourself you'll find that the two pepole you listed above are much smarter than even you. Which isn't a good thing.

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Considering you're still living in your mothers vaginal cavity, I can tell you with a definite certainty that I don't care what you think.