Today's Pace / Nagy Presser

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
everybody knows i’m not a Pace fan, but anybody who takes any stock in Pace saying Dalton is QB1 is blind. He’s got one last shot to find a QB in the draft before this team is destined for 5 wins.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure the only point for this press conference is to put out more smokescreens that Bears plan to have Andy Dalton as the starting QB.

It was noticed that they met with Mac Jones. They are trying to quiet the talk that they are looking at QB in the draft.

I'm calling it now: Bears have a plan to trade Foles, Miller, This year and next years 1st to get #12 from Philly if one of the top 5 QBs fall.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
everybody knows i’m not a Pace fan, but anybody who takes any stock in Pace saying Dalton is QB1 is blind. He’s got one last shot to find a QB in the draft before this team is destined for 5 wins.

You we win more games this year starting a rookie than AD?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have they used the word 'collaboration' yet or did they exhaust the quota last time?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You we win more games this year starting a rookie than AD?
depends on the rookie. You get a guy like Wilson, Fields, or Jones and i would think there’s at least the unknown. you’re kinda getting what you expect from dalton which is slightly above average if everything is perfect.