Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not a public relations guy, but I don't see what the benefit was in having this press conference.
As much as Bears football has become more of a past time than passion, maybe due to age or maybe due to decades of ineptitude, I am surprised how much I can despise Pace and Nagy. I used to cut Pace some slack, but the AD shit sandwich he is peddling, was my last straw. Can't really stand either and I agree, not sure they gained one fan or an ounce of optimism with the presser and answers today.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as Bears football has become more of a past time than passion, maybe due to age or maybe due to decades of ineptitude, I am surprised how much I can despise Pace and Nagy. I used to cut Pace some slack, but the AD shit sandwich he is peddling, was my last straw. Can't really stand either and I agree, not sure they gained one fan or an ounce of optimism with the presser and answers today.

The final straw for me was after the season when McCaskey, Pace and Nagy did their year end press conference, all BS.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
there's still a lot of offseason left. for the optimists in the crowd.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Better for your health and mental state to think that way.

They don't care about us so why care so much about a bunch of overpaid prima donnas playing a game? It's nothing more than entertainment. Entertainment that is easily replaced by other teams when your favorite team sucks. I don't lose sleep over what these losers say or do. It's all BS anyway.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Who has a more punchable face, Nagy or Pace?

Nagy for sure. He looks like he belongs in a Whack-A-Mole game. Ugly mother ****er. At least Pace has a face that says “I’ll let you babysit my child”.

D06EDA4F-3906-4670-92E2-7FC6E8B2679E.jpeg

jts1207

Liked Posts:
It’s like a bizarro world where Pace and Nagy get to keep playing NFL coach and GM. What did they see about Dalton last that makes them think he’s QB1? I had Cooper on my fantasy team and has to bench him the rest of the year once Dalton took over. Garbage

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
It’s like a bizarro world where Pace and Nagy get to keep playing NFL coach and GM. What did they see about Dalton last that makes them think he’s QB1? I had Cooper on my fantasy team and has to bench him the rest of the year once Dalton took over. Garbage

Exactly the Cowboys went from averaging 32 ppg pre Dalton to 22 ppg with Dalton . If I was Foles I would be furious simply because of the entire situation of last year and now since he doesnt get a chance to even cleanly compete for the job then hes basically being blamed for last year.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
So for the fans we officially have no reason to watch next season.

Well:

1 - If you fancy offensive implosions, or

2 - Nagy finally manages to get the offense going, but now we can't stop anyone defensively

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Exactly the Cowboys went from averaging 32 ppg pre Dalton to 22 ppg with Dalton . If I was Foles I would be furious simply because of the entire situation of last year and now since he doesnt get a chance to even cleanly compete for the job then hes basically being blamed for last year.

Pace and Nagy tell us it's 99% belief and trust. We're half way there...

giphy.gif

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

It should be pointed out that Trubusky struggled with Nagy calling plays, but excelled with Lazor. Foles also struggled with Nagy calling the plays.

Its obvious the bigger issue was Nagy calling the plays. I think Nagy just wanted to move on from Trubisky because he knows he wouldn't be the playcaller and that is what is most important to him.

This year is not looking to promising...

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I think so too.

I think the Bears actually are better football team this year and will end up going to the playoffs again and save their jobs.

I also expect Andy Dalton to easily outperform everyone's low expectations.
have you seen the schedule lol. What games outside the two against Detroit and Minnesota are gimmes for this team ?. And be realistic not optimistic ?.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When was the presser? I missed it