Toews Is A Terrible Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I think it's pretty childish and immature that you get so butthurt by a differing viewpoint that you have to come in here and accuse people of trolling whole you yourself are hurling insults. Grow up.

Thank you for continuing to prove my point with your posting. Clearly anyone that read my post would know it isn't about a "differing viewpoint" but I suppose it is what it is.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't even know why hockey teams have Captains. Toews did nothing to elevate the play of his teammates yesterday. Shaw was the only guy I saw that actually looked like he gave a fuck. Give him the C.

What a horrible showing by the "finesse" Hawks against an overrated lame duck team. Just pathetic.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tumblr_le9z72cFz71qdtnwjo1_400.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe if he wasn't so serious all the time, and loosened up he'd play better?

Playing serious is not working. His performance did not inspire anyone.

My inlaws came out from oxford ohio for their grandkids bday bash and they know hockey. they said miami uni's team plays with more heart than wut the hawks showed yesterday. Just sad.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hilarious Post!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No... I think there would be a huge market for him. I bet Edmonton would pay big time to have him there for his "leadership" to all the young #1 picks.

Get rid of him before the whole league figures out his facade.

Speaking of "facades"..........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.............................................

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
At this point, expect zero production out of Toews.

Kesler will continue making him his gimp while in ANA...then in CHI, he'll be matched up vs Getzlaf and everyone will blow Toews and Hossa because "they have to shut down that line" and scoring doesn't matter.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
one of my longtime bros came over for my kid's bday party and was wearing his twoes jersey. he almost threw it into my weber after the game was over. just pathetic.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How did The Hawk get back into this forum?

giphy.gif

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did The Hawk get back into this forum?

giphy.gif

Because the mods refuse to ban him, even after he openly attacks me and other posters in the Bears forum.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen trolls. This thread is about how terrible of a Captain Toews is. .. not how terrible of a poster The Hawk is.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
TheHawk claims Saad will be one of the best two players in the NHL in the next few years

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I kicked clownhole's ass all day yesterday while Toevs shat the bed. So much fail yesterday on the ice while my little boy and girl celebrated their birthdays like bosses in the back yard. They both know they were born during the playoffs that led to championship victories and they were super pissed off when they found out the hawks lost so badly. Glad i didn't buy them twoevs jerseys and went with training wheels for my girl and a lefty baseball glove for my boy. Fuck the hawks trying to troll their birthdays with that sad effort. Fuck Towes and his seriousness. Fuck all of that shit. Better play better tomorrow or I'm gonna ban myself from the hawks board until next season.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TheHawk claims Saad will be one of the best two players in the NHL in the next few years

He also claimed the Hawks were going to get swept by the Preds than the Wild and that the all of the Bears draft picks this year were going to be busts

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

Kesler will continue making him his gimp while in ANA...then in CHI, he'll be matched up vs Getzlaf and everyone will blow Toews and Hossa because "they have to shut down that line" and scoring doesn't matter.

I can't wait to bump this post when the series is over.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Yeah, because Kesler has always completely shut down Toews in all of their prior postseason meetings.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I can't wait to bump this post when the series is over.

Are you claiming Hossa is going to score an actual goal?

You rip the PP....but Toews and Hossa get top minutes on it and cant score then either

Status
Not open for further replies.