Toews Is A Terrible Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ask the NHL analysts, commentators, writers, etc., who'd they want to build a team around and about half of them say Toews, without hesitation. Really can't remember any saying Getzlaf, or Perry. Maybe in 2007, before the mighty ducks took an eight year hiatus from the conference finals.

No doubt about it. Clearly the Ducks recognize it because they are devoted so much of their defensive attention to trying to control him. Yet still, Toews was clearly one of the top players both ways on the ice.

Clearly, I am dismayed by the total CRAP put out toward Toews and Hossa by "supposed" knowledgeable people who know anything about hockey. Anyone who understands how a game is supposed to be played understands what value having leaders and role models like Toews and Hossa really are all about.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Further proves my point. Only 50% of EXPERTS like Toews.

Thanks for bringing that up Mikita.

This is your brain on too many meds:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure where you learned math but it appears it's the same place as despbro. 50% is roughly HALF. That's not "more than anyone in the league".

Unless there is one other player who garnered the other half of the fucking vote, then yeah.......Mikita is 100% right in his math and you are once again, clearly a dunce.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless there is one other player who garnered the other half of the fucking vote, then yeah.......Mikita is 100% right in his math and you are once again, clearly a dunce.

Can you please use the "multiquote" feature. You don't need to post 5 times to respond to 5 different people. I know you're trying to rack up your post counts for some reason but it is really annoying to the rest of us.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least the Rangers Captain (A DEFENCEMAN) knows how to score big goals.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews scores a selfish goal to go up 2-1 then just gives up on the team.

3 goals in 37 seconds, nice leadership you fucking bum.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Totally changed momentum in the ducks hands when he took that stupid penalty tonight

Lucky he owned kesler in the circle or else that C would be stripped and put on Duncs where it belongs

supraman

Liked Posts:
Grimson sometimes you try too hard to troll. I mean this is just beginner trolling man, I expect better of you

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Should Teuvo Teravainen Be The Next Blackhawks Captain?

The guy really needs no introduction. I have been telling everyone how awesome this kid is for 2 years now.

Q benches him in game 3 and he single handedly comes out and saves the Hawks season.

Primary assist on the Kruger goal in 2OT against the Ducks... and a goal + assist in game 5 after his team has shown zero desire to do ANYTHING.

#CALLEDIT

Haven't seen Toews do shit this series to show he cares after he signed that ten trillion dollar contract.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No but he should never be scratched or sent up to Rockford again.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I can attest to this Grimson and I have been following TT since the Fins won the World Juniors and TT was the Tourney MVP. I think Grimson had even been following him longer.

He should have been called up to the team to begin this season and been with them all year. THe AHL did nothing for this kid because he is above the skill level of any AHL players. But those who were basing their opinions on his less than stellar AHL numbers once again failed when they said he should have remained there and wasn't NHL ready. Once again proving that AHL stats don't mean shit when you are dealing with naturally gifted talents like TT.

He is now coming into his own because he gets to compete with other world top talent and that elivates him instead of playing with fat sluggy AHL players.

Grimson knows his shit so next time listen to him and he is right about TT deserving the C. Toews has become hot headed and is leading by poor example. TT is cool and calm.

TT should also be quarterbacking the powerplay.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I didn't see any Forsberg type moves out of him... By which I mean Peter not Fillip

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean if you like a captain who ONLY shows up in the 11th hour, have at him.

He's so pathetic that he thinks scoring a couple meaningless goals here at the end of a seasons makes him a hero.

Too little too late, loser.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Toews needs to score an OT goal to impress me

Status
Not open for further replies.