Hey Grimson...I have a drinking game for you on Tues night

Every time Toews falls/gets knocked down/or is on the ice....rip a shot

You'll be hammered by second period.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you claiming Hossa is going to score an actual goal?

You rip the PP....but Toews and Hossa get top minutes on it and cant score then either

this. just pathetic. and he gets to wear a C. fuck this shit. no grit, no fire, no toughness. not even mental toughness. just pathetic.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I do think Toews is a bit of an ass, and I'd love to see him score more, I have no problem with him being the captain of the Blackhawks. The guy is a two time Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Gold medal winner, not to mention he won the Con Smyth in 2010. What more would you like from him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
While I do think Toews is a bit of an ass, and I'd love to see him score more, I have no problem with him being the captain of the Blackhawks. The guy is a two time Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Gold medal winner, not to mention he won the Con Smyth in 2010. What more would you like from him?

Goals? A winning attitude? Toughness?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ask the NHL analysts, commentators, writers, etc., who'd they want to build a team around and about half of them say Toews, without hesitation. Really can't remember any saying Getzlaf, or Perry. Maybe in 2007, before the mighty ducks took an eight year hiatus from the conference finals.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ask the league's analyst who'd they want to build a team around and about half of them say Toews, without hesitation. Really can't remember any saying Getzlaf, or Perry. Maybe in 2007, before the mighty ducks took an eight year hiatus from the conference finals.

Further proves my point. Only 50% of EXPERTS like Toews.

Thanks for bringing that up Mikita.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
More choose Toews than any player in the league.

I chose Duncs because I am a blueliner mark. And to this day I still don't think Duncs gets the ample respect he deserves and that says a lot because he does indeed get a lot of respect. I truely think Dunc is the most important roster player on the team. That's tough to say when Kane and Toews are sitting there. But I do believe it.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure where you learned math but it appears it's the same place as despbro. 50% is roughly HALF. That's not "more than anyone in the league".

Sorry if you can't figure it out.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I chose Duncs because I am a blueliner mark. And to this day I still don't think Duncs gets the ample respect he deserves and that says a lot because he does indeed get a lot of respect. I truely think Dunc is the most important roster player on the team. That's tough to say when Kane and Toews are sitting there. But I do believe it.

Dunc's been essential to the Hawks. If he was the captain instead of Toews, I'm sure you'd here his name in the conversation. I think a lot analysts would pick Keith if they were asked which D-man do you want to build your D-corps around.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is Classic:clap::crazydance::harden:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who are the two new people on the list?

You had me on ignore from back on IHN so it can't be me.

Amazing anyone takes this guy serious. Pass the salt please:)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure where you learned math but it appears it's the same place as despbro. 50% is roughly HALF. That's not "more than anyone in the league".

Lol, i luv u grim but half is roughly 90%. Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.