Tom Brady GOAT

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I hate brady but his arm is unreal at the age of 43. Brees legit has his arm falling off and Brady can still throw lazor's.

He legit looks like he could play till 50 if he wants. Fucked up.
Its incredible. He can still get velocity and the touch is magnificent. He made one downright idiotic Mitch Trubisky-tier decision to just let it fly but aside from that he looked awfully dialed. As a football player there is absolutely no more doubting his absolute greatness.

But personally he's fucking crazy and I think the only time he's ever truly happy is after he wins a big football game.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
There was a pic circulating on Twitter after the game comparing how Brady looked his rookie year to now, and it's almost unbelievable how much younger and better he looks now compared to back then. Amazing what a good diet can do to the body.
If you do not drink alcohol and eat right you wont age. Its something else, like some sort of life hack. There are plenty of tier one special forces operators who serve well into their forties and even fifties, and that's the rare job that is more physically demanding than being a national football league player.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Where he go? Aaronitout was posting hot and heavy 24/7 for weeks and all of a sudden disappeared from the face of the earth

???

he took my advice and got the fuck out, he should be embarrassed after the level of shit he's been talking all those weeks.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate brady but his arm is unreal at the age of 43. Brees legit has his arm falling off and Brady can still throw lazor's.

He legit looks like he could play till 50 if he wants. Fucked up.
Those 3 ints show that he is losing arm strength because that’s what happens as you get older. He absolutely doesn’t look like he could or will play into his 50s. He probably won’t play after his contract is up in Tampa.

mecha

Liked Posts:
correct me I'm wrong, Brady never had a cannon arm. he's in way better physical condition now than when he entered the league, but that wasn't what he was known for.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
the only other player in the history of sports that should be mentioned in the same breath as brady is Michael Jordan. People should appreciate the greatness we are witnessing.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Can't wait until I get to listen to Danny Parkins try and justify Rodgers being better overall QB than Brady on the score later.

Yes, Danny... Rodgers has better physical attributes that help QB exceed. But ACTUALLY SUCCEEDING is more important than having the tools that put you in position to succeed. Brady knows exactly what to do to win big games and Rodgers doesn't. Simple as that.