Ton of available QBs that are FAs, however...

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And he's paid for. The real idiotic thing is wanting Trubisky resigned when he's worse and more expensive.

No one is saying he's a the future. But why are you going to waste cap space on a similar player.
I do want Trubisky resigned. I definitely don't want him re-signed.

Why do people think the Bears would keep Nagy and Pace around for a “throw away year” which it will be with Foles.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are any of these guys any better than what the Bears have already? Going to be interesting to see who's going to start next season.

Dak Prescott 27 Colt Mcoy - 34 Nathan Peterman - 26
Cam Newton 31 Robert Griffin III 30 Joshua Dobbs - 25
Jacaoby Brissett 27 Matt Barkley - 30
Philip Rivers 38 Matt Schaub - 39
A J McCarron 30 Nate Sudfeld - 39
Jameis Winston 26 Joe Flacco - 35
Ryan Fitzpatrick 37 Blaine Gabbert - 31
Tyrod Taylor 31 Geno Smith - 30
Brian Hoyer 35 Mike Glennon - 30
C J Beathard 26 Brett Hundley - 27
Andy Dalton 33 Sean Mannion - 28
The only real starter out of all that is Prescott and it's almost a certainty Dallas will tag him. Believe Schaub has officially retired... not that it matters. And I believe Rivers has said he will return to the Colts or retire.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only real starter out of all that is Prescott and it's almost a certainty Dallas will tag him. Believe Schaub has officially retired... not that it matters. And I believe Rivers has said he will return to the Colts or retire.

It's a depressing list. A lot of good names though--if you want to ensure a tank job like signing Kordell Stewart in 2003

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They are talking about Watson going to the Bears on First Take now. Max is for it and Stephen A. is against it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are talking about Watson going to the Bears on First Take now. Max is for it and Stephen A. is against it.
Stephen A is against everything. Unless his argument is you already passed on Watson for a guy who struggled to win a starting position for 1 year in college and now he wants nothing to do with you, I don't want to hear it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Stephen A is against everything. Unless his argument is you already passed on Watson for a guy who struggled to win a starting position for 1 year in college and now he wants nothing to do with you, I don't want to hear it.
He said that Watson should go to the Dolphins. I think they were discussing what team would make the most sense for Watson to go to.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They just dont have the draft capital available to pull it off--not like the Dolphins or other teams.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I do want Trubisky resigned. I definitely don't want him re-signed.

Why do people think the Bears would keep Nagy and Pace around for a “throw away year” which it will be with Foles.
You're assuming Bears ownership and management have a plan. That's really adorable.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Pace will never trade for Watson after trading up to pass on him. He won't want to answer those questions I think Matt Ryan is the best target

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Prescott is tops for me, even with the ding but unlikely worth the price if actually available.
I was of the opinion that the Bear would try and keep Mitch in a job saving move but considering the presser, i suspect that's not the case.

Pace is going for one in the draft and will surround him with little.