Trade Deadline:

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
you didnt explicitly state a race, no. however, you have to be a colossal moron(which you are), to no realize the dog whistling you are doing with comments like, "while he steals his gf's welfare check to buy more drugs."

like, you cannot really be this dense...yet, here we are. im sure you likely dont even know what the term "dog whistling" means...youre likely just one of those ignorant racists that doesnt even realize their own racism
I have no dog in any of this debate, but please, good sirs, do not cross the line and disparage the wonders of lighting bongs, a practice I have enjoyed for decades and will continue to do so.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I have no dog in any of this debate, but please, good sirs, do not cross the line and disparage the wonders of lighting bongs, a practice I have enjoyed for decades and will continue to do so.
i see what you did there!

and sir, i will defend your right to enjoy bongs to the death!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty typical. Look for the typo vs adding opinion to a topic

Most of this has been reported so the talks have started. They will be sellers.
Pretty typical. You are too branedead to spell the names of players you watch every day. Sometimes when it's already spelled correctly right on your screen.

Moron.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to know. If Spelling was the only criteria for intelligence we would be screwed.

You must be a liberal arts major flipping burgers at McDonald's.

But tried college didn't care for it. Joined the USN. Top of my class at every level. Took up AG rate. Got AG2 in 3 years. Got out as a disabled vet. Currently working for the USPS.

So most of of my life has been as a federal worker. So your criteria don't mean shit to me
Oh... you joined the military and now work for the postal service 🤣. That explains all I need to know about your intelligence.

Carry on!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh... you joined the military and now work for the postal service 🤣. That explains all I need to know about your intelligence.

Carry on!
I think he got tired of being the butt of everyone's jokes here and left. He was an ok guy, just not particularly bright.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Since we're mentioning spammers, let the record show that I get more unwanted spam mail from the USPS than all of my email boxes combined.
Spam mail does nothing but scam the elderly like @hyatt151 or the stupid & waste trees. Pisses me off.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spam mail does nothing but scam the elderly like @hyatt151 or the stupid & waste trees. Pisses me off.
Car warranty shit is the worst. When I was younger, I did a lot of my own stuff on my cars so I never bought any auto warranties. Yet, I get letters almost every week about "extending" the warranty I never bought....on a car that I actually owned at one point..... but haven't owned in over 10 years.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only spam I get is from St Jude and Sandy Hook asking for another donation, generally I just delete and get on with life

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should trade Happ IMO. He's got legit value and in a meaningless season Morel makes more sense playing every day in left than trying to hide him at 3rd.

Hoerner has value as well but personally I'd prefer to see them lock him up long term.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
the only spam I get is from St Jude and Sandy Hook asking for another donation, generally I just delete and get on with life
St Jude is a great org. You should probably give all your $$ to them

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bellinger is the only one that is guaranteed to be traded based on his player options. Yankees seem like an obvious fit. Happ and Hoerner could stay or go but they aren’t long for a complete tear down which is the situation Hoyer finds himself in. If anyone trades for a bullpen piece, that GM needs to be fired.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Cubs are going to be out of contention for a few more years. There is no core 3 or 4 position players that you have to keep until they establish that this organization isn't going anywhere. Then there is the pitching no true #1 and I would argue no solid #2, then the bullpen forget about it. I just don't like this team at all.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Bellinger is the only one that is guaranteed to be traded based on his player options. Yankees seem like an obvious fit. Happ and Hoerner could stay or go but they aren’t long for a complete tear down which is the situation Hoyer finds himself in. If anyone trades for a bullpen piece, that GM needs to be fired.

It will be a hard sell right now. PCA has flopped this year and getting Cody back at CF when he can do more than swing a bat makes sense right now. It makes out his trade value going into the off season. Say he picks up his opt having that extra value going into the winter meetings is a boon for Jed then

Not to mention a CF hitting under .200 should not be starting anywhere else than the house of blue Kool ade.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It will be a hard sell right now. PCA has flopped this year and getting Cody back at CF when he can do more than swing a bat makes sense right now. It makes out his trade value going into the off season. Say he picks up his opt having that extra value going into the winter meetings is a boon for Jed then

Not to mention a CF hitting under .200 should not be starting anywhere else than the house of blue Kool ade.
He has a positive WAR and is a 22 year old rookie