Trade news before season

dennehy

Liked Posts:
That would be an odd trade. Minny obviously need OL help but they are also really thin at WR behind the starters.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Vikings depth at WR is not very good. They have Thielen and Diggs and that is pretty much it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyreek Hill to Patriots sounds delicious. They have the cap room and the need. They’ll probably ship him to nfc though
I would be shocked if the Chiefs traded him. I don't see how they survive that given attrition already experienced. Chiefs might take a step back this year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings depth at WR is not very good. They have Thielen and Diggs and that is pretty much it.
Too similar to Diggs, imo. Don't see that really upgrading them, what they need is to find a big target to open up that offense.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would be shocked if the Chiefs traded him. I don't see how they survive that given attrition already experienced. Chiefs might take a step back this year.

I am not familiar with their roster well enough to know if they have any players in the pipeline that have already been around for a year or two in their system. Mahomes is good enough to elevate some talent around him. As long as the player knows what they should be doing within their system they should be alright. If you're left having to rely on rookies then that is a different ball game for sure.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not familiar with their roster well enough to know if they have any players in the pipeline that have already been around for a year or two in their system. Mahomes is good enough to elevate some talent around him. As long as the player knows what they should be doing within their system they should be alright. If you're left having to rely on rookies then that is a different ball game for sure.
ok...

I suppose Andy Reid's ego is big enough to believe its him and not Hill/Hunt etc...and that Mahommes will cover it up but I think they would be mistaken and eat some humble pie.

Even with Mahomes and Reid the margin for error reallys ins't more than a few inches in several of their games.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well yeah. Because their defense is that bad. Just as we are expecting a little bit of improvement from our offense I'm sure they're expecting a little bit of improvement from their defense to help even the scales a bit. Everyone knows the Chiefs' offense is what is carrying that team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

They did draft that Mecole Hardman kid out of Georgia in the 2nd round of the 2019 draft and he's a speedster who ran a 4.33 at the combine.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They did draft that Mecole Hardman kid out of Georgia in the 2nd round of the 2019 draft and he's a speedster who ran a 4.33 at the combine.
was he only 17 when they drafted him?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Isn't he injured?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Why the hell would they cut R.Jones who's a top 5 safety in the NFL? Gotta have to do with money but he should be someone they could trade. Actually i could see any of those 3 getting traded. The Jets could use Kiko after losing A.Williamson for the year.

Edit: i somehow missed where it said cut "or trade". LOL

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Why the hell would they cut R.Jones who's a top 5 safety in the NFL? Gotta have to do with money but he should be someone they could trade. Actually i could see any of those 3 getting traded. The Jets could use Kiko after losing A.Williamson for the year.

Edit: i somehow missed where it said cut "or trade". LOL
They want the top pick the next two years, get as much draft capital as possible. This isn’t a secret...