Trade Tevin Jenkins

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If what was said by Flus, he needs to gtfoh. They thought he was okay to go, Jenkins tells them, no I'm not 100%, but I'm good to be a backup.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's literally our only good lineman.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's literally our only good lineman.
Doesn't matter, you cant have that shit. College. Nagy staff and this one....bye. Its a team sport

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was in the game on the first drive. Instead of going back and forth with 1 player, how about fix the problem with the line. Jenkins isn't available and Schofield stinks. Get a couple of players to play RG before the QB gets killed.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jenkins said he was still injured and would give it a go in case of an emergency. You want to trade their best OL on his rookie contract because of that?
Did u listen to Flus, said worked him out and he said, I don't feel 100%, but I can be a backup...which is why he was in uniform on sideline.

Speed

Liked Posts:
He wasn't 100%. Why let him go out there and hurt himself worse? They should be thinking shut down on a lot of these guys tbh.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did u listen to Flus, said worked him out and he said, I don't feel 100%, but I can be a backup...which is why he was in uniform on sideline.
An admittance of being injured but being available in case of an emergency. Im still unsure of how that merits being traded. Its not like they said "play" and he replied "no".

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn't 100%. Why let him go out there and hurt himself worse? They should be thinking shut down on a lot of these guys tbh.
Yes, so why is he saying, I don't feel 100%, but, I can be a back up? Fuck that, get in street clothes......dude has too many behind the scene problems...yes he is a stud talent and best olineman, but this is bs, plain and simple

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
An admittance of being injured but being available in case of an emergency. Im still unsure of how that merits being traded. Its not like they said "play" and he replied "no".
Dude, u either play or not...simple. I cant play, but can if someone goes down lol...okay

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Jenkins said he was still injured and would give it a go in case of an emergency. You want to trade their best OL on his rookie contract because of that?
Lmao people are so reactive here after every loss like every single week the bears are in the superbowl. Yikes.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see someone having a problem with Eberflus suiting him up. I cannot see a problem here with what Jenkins said.

He's just stating his thoughts.
I can, if Schofield went down after play one, apparently he was good enough to play then. Simple....I dont feel 100% coach, I can't go

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao people are so reactive here after every loss like every single week the bears are in the superbowl. Yikes.
Yeah after every loss...college apparently issues, Nagy staff issues and ur short term memory, he had issues in camp with staff and continued into season.

Apparently u guys focus on talent, but if a guy simply is a issue constantly, he doesn't need to be here simple.

Fields out their dying, yet this guy can play if someone gets hurt only ....yeah okay lol

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can, if Schofield went down after play one, apparently he was good enough to play then. Simple....I dont feel 100% coach, I can't go

And my comeback to that would be the coach and training staff making a decision and thanking him for the feedback. It's okay we disagree, and I personally have no opinion overall on Jenkins.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

43 min mark...gets heated lmao

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it...like dude said Johnson wasn't 100% last week, yet he is out there laying it on the line

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And my comeback to that would be the coach and training staff making a decision and thanking him for the feedback. It's okay we disagree, and I personally have not opinion overall on Jenkins.
I understand what you are saying. I dont think Flus was happy with that response, hence bringing it up when asked. Could have said, oh after we worked him out we all agreed it would be better to not play. Not, I'm good enough to go as a back up

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Yeah after every loss...college apparently issues, Nagy staff issues and ur short term memory, he had issues in camp with staff and continued into season.

Apparently u guys focus on talent, but if a guy simply is a issue constantly, he doesn't need to be here simple.

Fields out their dying, yet this guy can play if someone gets hurt only ....yeah okay lol
Then blame the coaches for suiting him up idk why to tell you.
What if jenkens goes out and gets hurt and is out for the rest of the year? We can play what ifs all day but fields got hurt on a run play, which jenkens likely wouldn’t have helped prevent. This line has multiple holes, to blame an injury on a running play on a turf that didn’t play is pretty Fuckn laughable.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Doesn't matter, you cant have that shit. College. Nagy staff and this one....bye. Its a team sport

He's the one guy on the line that is serviceable. A grown man saying he can't go means you take that under consideration. Also NFL trade deadline is over.
If you want to over react to something, how about Black Rainbow's mother? She has AIDS. And it's spreading throughout CCS