Trade Tevin Jenkins

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
This isn't a game. It isn't a sport, team or individual. It's a g.d. business, plain and simple. The franchises have no issues running their employees into the dirt then jettisoning them at the drop of a hat. Why on freakin earth would you expect these players to put their lives and livelihoods on the line for a billion dollar franchise that doesn't give a crap about them as people? They stand to lose way too much if they rush back and injure themselves even worse. The players should sit it out until they feel confident in their health. My only knock is that Tevin hedged. He cares enough to sacrifice his career for the team in a pinch. Just sit down until you can stand up and do the job, no vindication of manhood necessary.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

43 min mark...gets heated lmao

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it...like dude said Johnson wasn't 100% last week, yet he is out there laying it on the line
And…. He went out there and played like absolute shit.

So perhaps Schonfield was the better option today and perhaps even an injured Jenkins is a better option than Carter or Leatherwood. If Jenkins doesn’t suit up one of those guys is your backup and if Schonfield goes down you have an even worse player than Schonfield or an injured Jenkins.

Could quite possibly be this simple:
Schonfield>Jenkins>Carter

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can, if Schofield went down after play one, apparently he was good enough to play then. Simple....I dont feel 100% coach, I can't go
It’s simple. He wasn’t or isn’t 100% and would be a liability. Yes if needed he probably could play. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Yet u do clown? Go act like a coach and do ur all22. Simple, played sports my whole life and Im sure at a higher level than u. U don't tell a coach..."I cant play as a starter, but I can play as a back up.

Simple, I don't feel good enough to go coach.
Calm down Bob.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
This isn't a game. It isn't a sport, team or individual. It's a g.d. business, plain and simple. The franchises have no issues running their employees into the dirt then jettisoning them at the drop of a hat. Why on freakin earth would you expect these players to put their lives and livelihoods on the line for a billion dollar franchise that doesn't give a crap about them as people? They stand to lose way too much if they rush back and injure themselves even worse. The players should sit it out until they feel confident in their health. My only knock is that Tevin hedged. He cares enough to sacrifice his career for the team in a pinch. Just sit down until you can stand up and do the job, no vindication of manhood necessary.
Watch out he played sports. So he knows what he’s talking about