Training Camp - Day 4

msadows

Liked Posts:
Obviously we have no idea what the intent is but in camp you may throw it up to let the guys make plays on it. May have thrown it as a jump ball he doesn't throw when it counts. Gabriel stopped his route because he got beat which made it an easy pick. He probably doesn't just stop in a game either. Apparently Mitch didn't have a good day but I bet there were a lot worse throws than that, that didn't land where he wanted. He threw that one where he aimed.

Would have been a very poor game decision but I want him to push it right now and get more downfield aggressive when mistakes don't hurt you. When you're an established starter, camp is for finding the edges of the envelope so you can deliver the mail in Sept. Obviously, we want to see a lot more good days than bad but camp is about a lot more than just completing passes.

I was at camp yesterday. Not really much to take in from it. The weather was straight garbage with huge wind gusts and cold rain. That field was getting torn up and guys were slipping on the same spots on a regular basis.Guys were dropping easy balls. The fact no one got hurt on such shitty conditions is the only real thing anyone should take in from Mondays practice.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at camp yesterday. Not really much to take in from it. The weather was straight garbage with huge wind gusts and cold rain. That field was getting torn up and guys were slipping on the same spots on a regular basis.Guys were dropping easy balls. The fact no one got hurt on such shitty conditions is the only real thing anyone should take in from Mondays practice.

Best football post u have ever made on this site.