Training Camp - Day 4

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Terrible throw and Gabriel is too easily moved off of his route. His push actually helped Prince.

As a side note some of these plays are only going to one spot in training camp.

It’s entirely possible this pass doesn’t get thrown in a real game.

Amukamara had all the position on Gabriel.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Will this excuse work if we lose a poor weather game either to get into the playoffs or even worse lose a play off game in poor weather? We’ll just ask the NFL to please let us into the next round because our QB couldn’t throw in the rain.
it was friggin raining, ever throw a wet football or football in the rain? This goes for #bearmick , but I doubt he has thrown a football.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're the hot take king. I'm hardly a "fan boy" but I've watched a bunch of NFL QBs develop over the years. Guys like you would have been running Drew Brees out of here after two years.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Mick has been skeptical about Trubs but I've never seen him suggest getting rid of him.

Besides, this is some magical thinking bullshit. Trubs is going to turn out good or he isn't based on his own merits.

Mick's opinion of him will have zero impact. This is not tinkerbell. You cannot will Trubs to greatness with positive thoughts, for fucks sake.

DavidH

Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what the fuck are you talking about?

Mick has been skeptical about Trubs but I've never seen him suggest getting rid of him.

Besides, this is some magical thinking bullshit. Trubs is going to turn out good or he isn't based on his own merits.

Mick's opinion of him will have zero impact. This is not tinkerbell. You cannot will Trubs to greatness with positive thoughts, for fucks sake.

you apparently have not been listening to the women in the new age movement across the country.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It doesn't even matter. That was a crappy pass even if Gabriel had not be stopped in his tracks.

Let's hope for improvement from the whole offense.
I seriously hope it’s just a combo of rust and shit weather. Otherwise it’s fonna be an extremely long and disappointing season. You

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't even matter. That was a crappy pass even if Gabriel had not be stopped in his tracks.

Let's hope for improvement from the whole offense.

There should not have been a pass in that situation. That isn’t how training camp works.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
As a side note some of these plays are only going to one spot in training camp.

It’s entirely possible this pass doesn’t get thrown in a real game.

Amukamara had all the position on Gabriel.
What? You mean the goal isn't to outschemed the offense/defense in the 4th TC practice??? Why even bother then!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you apparently have not been listening to the women in the new age movement across the country.

you think magical thinking is a new age thing or a woman? you ever hear of christianity?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not every pass needs to be over analyzed.

Trubisky had some inaccurate throws.

That one to Gabriel was more about Amukamara and Gabriel than Trubisky. There was no where to go. It should have been thrown out of bounds. But in practice there is no point to chucking it out of bounds.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you think magical thinking is a new age thing or a woman? you ever hear of christianity?
Travel west of the MIssissip, these women are nauseating and incessant with their manifest destiny, Da Vinci secret crap. Law of Attraction. Manifesting. You wouldn't believe how bad it is.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Honestly, I wish all the trolls on this forum would spend a month trying to convince this woman all that is wrong with her thinking. My recent partner would listen to this woman and I thought I was going to lose my mind. Nails on a chalk board does not even come close. If you ever want to torture me, lock me in a room with this shit.

I didn't think I was going to make it. Glad there are no tall buildings in my vicinity.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hilariously, this article by the same writer shows that the Bears aren't afraid to give Nagy a little bit of grief either. That's funny.

“Trust me,” Bears receiver Taylor Gabriel said. “When we saw that (seventh-inning stretch), we gave him a hard time. We weren’t texting each other about it. We were texting him: ‘That was a close call there, Coach.’ ”

good shit

I love this team, man

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
literally nobody is freaking out

Notice I didn’t use the word literal. I hope people have a good enough grasp of the English language where i don’t have to type the word figuratively when I am being figurative.