Training Camp News Thread (non Bears news)

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Prior DC lined him up all over the field. From FS to SS to WLB to NB. Don’t know what the new DC will do now.
Damn, can we get a safety like that? I love Brisker, but if memory serves, he misses plays and drives when he is dicing it up near the line like a LB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn, can we get a safety like that? I love Brisker, but if memory serves, he misses plays and drives when he is dicing it up near the line like a LB.
I mean Hamilton was considered to be a top 5 talent in his draft, he just plays a position that isn’t as valued as QB/DE/LT/ CB. Baltimore was shocked that he fell to them and they still drafted him after they signed Williams.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well shit.
Maybe they overpaid him, maybe they haven't. The Bears haven't been able to block him consistently though. But perhaps with our free-agency-enhanced interior line, we'll finally be able to do so.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Maybe they overpaid him, maybe they haven't. The Bears haven't been able to block him consistently though. But perhaps with our free-agency-enhanced interior line, we'll finally be able to do so.
Clark has killed the Bears for years. Not sure Bears interior OL can handle him this year at all.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Trent Williams holding out. Bears just need to trade for him and judon, then sign Connor Williams. SUPER BOWL BABY!
Dude is always problematic. 9ers needs to sign B.A. moreso. Trent already has a huge contract. I doubt Poles bothers.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Dude is always problematic. 9ers needs to sign B.A. moreso. Trent already has a huge contract. I doubt Poles bothers.
Hes also the best LT in football and his teammates love him. Might be a headache for the gm but idc and would take him in a heartbeat.

0 chance he's a bear, but I'm just highlighting no fan should give a shit if a great player is tough for management to deal with.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hes also the best LT in football and his teammates love him. Might be a headache for the gm but idc and would take him in a heartbeat.

0 chance he's a bear, but I'm just highlighting no fan should give a shit if a great player is tough for management to deal with.
damn i better go get a raise!!!
I know he's good AF, We need to find our own guy, man.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers