Training Camp News Thread (non Bears news)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Isn’t Trent 35years old?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Yeesh, WTF is Jerry doing?
What are the odds that they make it work extending these 3 to likely $120 million of annual salaries over the next year? If parsons becomes available the bears need to make that work.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
3/4ths of the league would be in on that.
There'd only be a few teams that could/should truly compete with the bears for him. The Bears are at a perfect spot to make an aggressive move like that and have draft capital and cap space to make it happen.

Bad teams with no qb wouldn't really make a ton of sense to be involved. A lot of the top teams either don't have the necessary cap space or don't have as good of draft capital to match a bears offer.

Odds are the Cowboys figure out how to keep at least parsons and lamb though. Dak has huge leverage because Dallas can't franchise him next year

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Vikings CB room was getting thin with the tragic death of Jackson and a knee injury to a developing 2nd year CB in Thompson, now this news. The other teams in this division light that secondary up.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Vikings CB room was getting thin with the tragic death of Jackson and a knee injury to a developing 2nd year CB in Thompson, now this news. The other teams in this division light that secondary up.
Need a sad react for this one. You don't like to see guys get hurt at all but especially right before the season starts.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There'd only be a few teams that could/should truly compete with the bears for him. The Bears are at a perfect spot to make an aggressive move like that and have draft capital and cap space to make it happen.

Bad teams with no qb wouldn't really make a ton of sense to be involved. A lot of the top teams either don't have the necessary cap space or don't have as good of draft capital to match a bears offer.

Odds are the Cowboys figure out how to keep at least parsons and lamb though. Dak has huge leverage because Dallas can't franchise him next year

NO man.
Let's get our Offense going first.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hes also the best LT in football and his teammates love him. Might be a headache for the gm but idc and would take him in a heartbeat.

0 chance he's a bear, but I'm just highlighting no fan should give a shit if a great player is tough for management to deal with.

I'd rather keep braxton at 500k a year and trade for micah Parsons, thx.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:

Dan Quinn giving off some Nagy vibes there of sticking to a 'plan' that does not appear to have details and prevents him from giving the #2 pick reps with the 1's.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I still am slightly shocked whenever I see Penix mentioned and just weird the Falcons have handled their QB situation.

But, it seems really stupid to me to spend the #8 pick on a QB, supposedly one that was pro-ready, and then have him split reps with the 2's. All that, after paying Cousins a massive amount of money to be your starter.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts: