Training Camp

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How many media members do you know off camera?
I personally don’t know any but I’ve ran into quite a few of them in public and was shocked by their personalities. My brother and my old roommate work in that world and they have experienced it first hand. There are also quite a few stories that have been published regarding it. Again, this isn’t just the sports world, it’s all around media members.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
It's not really important to me. I mean if the team was at a 30% rate it'd definately raise an eyebrow. I'm just more curious as to your it's unethical take. It's strikes me as a stance more rooted in emotion about the issue than logic. Especially with your "decent human being" comment.
Let's be honest: it IS clearly an emotional topic to the players (and to much of society, in either direction) and I feel like the media is hiding behind the logic veil, just to jump the gun on the possibilities down the road. And for something juicy to talk about.

They sure aren't asking because they are overly concerned with public health, or even the PLAYERS health.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I personally don’t know any but I’ve ran into quite a few of them in public and was shocked by their personalities. My brother and my old roommate work in that world and they have experienced it first hand. There are also quite a few stories that have been published regarding it. Again, this isn’t just the sports world, it’s all around media members.
one of my sisters used to be a nurse at Northwestern and a famous local was shot and killed....as his wife was arriving at the hospital one of the reporters asked the wife what her reaction was to the murder of her husband.....that's how she found out her husband was dead....they would literally ask her live to get a more dramatic reaction for the cameras...

when i was younger i lived in the far south suburbs...i lived in an apartment and we learned that a priest had been arrested for molesting a kid who lived in the apartment below us....Jackie Bangme showed up and wanted to interview the kid, I told her to scram...what a dirt bag

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest: it IS clearly an emotional topic to the players (and to much of society, in either direction) and I feel like the media is hiding behind the logic veil, just to jump the gun on the possibilities down the road. And for something juicy to talk about.

They sure aren't asking because they are overly concerned with public health, or even the PLAYERS health.

I honestly don't think you know what a reporter's job is.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
one of my sisters used to be a nurse at Northwestern and a famous local was shot and killed....as his wife was arriving at the hospital one of the reporters asked the wife what her reaction was to the murder of her husband.....that's how she found out her husband was dead....they would literally ask her live to get a more dramatic reaction for the cameras...

when i was younger i lived in the far south suburbs...i lived in an apartment and we learned that a priest had been arrested for molesting a kid who lived in the apartment below us....Jackie Bangme showed up and wanted to interview the kid, I told her to scram...what a dirt bag

1. Her name was really Jackie Bangme? (Bang Me) Haha.

2. Oof.... going after that kid for an interview.... now THAT's some unethical shit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't know. Seems like a broad brush to paint with but I don't know any media members.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't know. Seems like a broad brush to paint with but I don't know any media members.
I guess I’m speaking more from experience and it’s been like 70-30 bad media members over good. But I also run into a lot and hear quite a bit living in Los Angeles.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Her name was really Jackie Bangme? (Bang Me) Haha.

2. Oof.... going after that kid for an interview.... now THAT's some unethical shit.

1627489067214.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

View attachment 12761
She looks a person you don’t want to piss off before receiving oral pleasure from. Crazy eyes with a Joker type smile.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we're both in the same boat as far as not seeing how the other isn't getting this.

I understand why they are asking... But it boils down to what we think we need to know at this point about individual players vs ethics.

ethics?

you mean you dont wanna have to expose how you are Special person for not getting vaxed?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

ffs this is what you are triggered about?