Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, we're all happy with where Trubisky and the Bears are today. Is there really any point in continuing this?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can we instead talk about how I posted that Parkey would replace Gould's production? Will that make everyone feel better?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I made a jab at him 10 pages ago that he was advocating for Chase, he denied it demanded proof and links etc.. thats why we are here.. It doesnt matter if he wanted to wait for a few more games or calling for the change right away. HE WAS ADVOCATING FOR CHASE..

Chase could get us a superbowl.. his words not mine.

Again he did not say that at all, you keep making up his words in your head. he said:

What's more important, a shot at a Superbowl or the "development" of a QB who can't play football at an NFL level?

Use your deductive reasoning here.

A team that misses the playoffs has approximately a 0.0000000% chance of making a Super Bowl.

A team that makes the playoffs has a 16.666666666% chance at making a Super Bowl.

If Trubisky's play could potentially cost the Bears a chance at playoffs then the Bears would have a 0.0000000% chance at making the Super Bowl.

If Daniels unspectacular conservative play could help the Bears make the playoffs with the way the defense was playing, the Bears would then have a 16.66666666% chance at a Super Bowl.

Neither scenario did he say switching to Daniels would get the Bears to a Super Bowl...just that if the Bears were in playoff contention and Daniels conservative play could insure a playoff seed, then the Bears would have a shot at a Super Bowl.

Again you are trying to hard to prove mick wrong

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Way to go, next time just send him a PM. :turrible:

U right. But that would not take the words out of his mouth and many heard him. You reap what you sow in this world and Bearmick has to stand by his comments. But I agree It's time to turn the page. Things blew up and I feel bad that I helped get the lynching started.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Again he did not say that at all, you keep making up his words in your head. he said:

Use your deductive reasoning here.

A team that misses the playoffs has approximately a 0.0000000% chance of making a Super Bowl.

A team that makes the playoffs has a 16.666666666% chance at making a Super Bowl.

If Trubisky's play could potentially cost the Bears a chance at playoffs then the Bears would have a 0.0000000% chance at making the Super Bowl.

If Daniels unspectacular conservative play could help the Bears make the playoffs with the way the defense was playing, the Bears would then have a 16.66666666% chance at a Super Bowl.

Neither scenario did he say switching to Daniels would get the Bears to a Super Bowl...just that if the Bears were in playoff contention and Daniels conservative play could insure a playoff seed, then the Bears would have a shot at a Super Bowl.

Again you are trying to hard to prove mick wrong

AKA advocating for Chase

Highlighting "a shot" changes nothing

option A gives us 0 shot
Option B gives us "a shot"

gee i wonder which option im advocating for..

just stop you're looking foolish

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
U right. But that would not take the words out of his mouth and many heard him. You reap what you sow in this world and Bearmick has to stand by his comments. Bit I agree It's time to turn the page. Things blew up and I feel bad that I helped get the lynching started.

1. Bearmick doesn't have to stand by an opinion he had that he's revised, nobody has to do that.

2. There has been no lynching, just you and 3-4 others looking kinda ****ing stupid

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
AKA advocating for Chase

option A gives us 0 shot

So you'd want option B, right?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
U right. But that would not take the words out of his mouth and many heard him. You reap what you sow in this world and Bearmick has to stand by his comments. But I agree It's time to turn the page. Things blew up and I feel bad that I helped get the lynching started.
Whose lynching lol? Only person getting a lynching right now appears to be poor drew, from gpphat. When will the fanboys learn that these impotent call outs only backfire on them?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
AKA advocating for Chase

option A gives us 0 shot

Again you keep leaving out the important fact that the Bears are in the playoff hunt with Trubisky continuing his awful play.

I understand why you keep leaving that part out, you are so dug in that if you admit that Trubisky continuing to play awful is the basis of his whole argument then you will look like a complete tard.

I am giving you an out, you can just say

Oh shit I missed that part, my fault i get what mick was trying to say now

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you'd want option B, right?

yes obviously.. its just with me option B would not be Chase like Mick spelled out.

My shot to win the Superbowl would let Trubisky develop. For me as I spelled out in that Theard is you let him develop and if he doesnt improve and doesnt look like he has what it takes you need to look for option B for next year.. But Chase is not an option for a superbowl run at all..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine telling someone they aren't a fan of the team they prefer seeing in a championship over watching horrible QB play ruin that chance.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Again you keep leaving out the important fact that the Bears are in the playoff hunt with Trubisky continuing his awful play.

I understand why you keep leaving that part out, you are so dug in that if you admit that Trubisky continuing to play awful is the basis of his whole argument then you will look like a complete tard.

I am giving you an out, you can just say

and you keep leaving out the fact in the hypothetical scenario of Mitch playing awful is awful Mitch= Chase Daniel

Calling for another bad QB to replace your current bad QB and expect a superbowl shot is beyond stupid, It was stupid then, its stupid now and you look stupid defending it..

Its not Like we have a seasoned Vet that is middle of the pack that could fill in here.. Chase has 1 fucking TD pass his entire career

The only option was to hope Mitch figured it out (thank god he did) Chase was never an option..

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
and you keep leaving out the fact in the hypothetical scenario of Mitch playing awful is awful Mitch= Chase Daniel

Calling for another bad QB to replace your current bad QB and expect a superbowl shot is beyond stupid, It was stupid then, its stupid now and you look stupid defending it..

Its not Like we have a seasoned Vet that is middle of the pack that could fill in here.. Chase has 1 fucking TD pass his entire career

The only option was to hope Mitch figured it out (thank god he did) Chase was never an option..

So you admit that mick never said that he would rather have Daniel over Trubisky, but that if playoffs were on the line he would rather see a conservative Daniels in at QB versus the (hypothetical) bad play of Trubisky?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Disagree. Daniel isn't good but he knows this offense enough to run it competently. If Trubisky's play was still so bad that he was hurting the offense with his misses, putting the backup in in that specific scenario would be wise.

This is really a pointless argument that nobody wishes to have, that's still ongoing only because you've made such an ordeal out of it that you can't let it go.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mods, please kill this thread.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Disagree. Daniel isn't good but he knows this offense enough to run it competently. If Trubisky's play was still so bad that he was hurting the offense with his misses, putting the backup in in that specific scenario would be wise.

This is really a pointless argument that nobody wishes to have, that's still ongoing only because you've made such an ordeal out of it that you can't let it go.

ok thanks, your advocating for Chase because he knows the system..

At least your letting people know why your advocating for him.. well done

Status
Not open for further replies.