Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you stick with the shit show that leaves almost 0 chance at a post season??????

Hahahahahaha that quote aged about as well as remy’s take on Allen Robinson.

Yes, he's improved. I've acknowledged this for a month now. This thread acknowledging his ability and improvement was made on October 17th I haven't had anything negative to say about his play in weeks. So what are you still complaining about in the middle of November?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine putting this much energy into trying to prove.....something on a message board.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you stick with the shit show that leaves almost 0 chance at a post season??????

Hahahahahaha that quote aged about as well as remy’s take on Allen Robinson.

Its aged, performance has improved, revisions have been made and ignored, yet you are still banging on about it as if Mitchell is still playing terribly and mick is still criticizing terrible play.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes, he's improved. I've acknowledged this for over a month now and haven't had anything negative to say about his play in weeks. So what are we still complaining about?

Mick why do you give these idiots the pleasure of a response? That’s what they want lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Here is the full quote:

You keep leaving out the part where he says if the QB play continues to be terrible.

and that doesnt change the fact that he was advocating for Chase..

He said that Trubisky was not a nfl QB and development would not help him.. there was no IF he got better. In Micks mind Trubisky was not an NFL QB and would NOT get better.

Furthermore if he said we need to get someone else because Trubisky and Chase are garbage then you might have a point.. But he said that its either Superbowl vs Development so chase = superbowl, Trubisky = development

No other way around it guys when your options are go with option B wins you a superbowl then you can then claim you're not advocating for option B

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can you understand the frustration of people still frustrated that Bearmick said this over a month and a halve ago and has since revised? Because I can't. Please explain it to me.

Thanks.

Time to move on but it was fun reading how people were using their branes in that thread.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its aged, performance has improved, revisions have been made and ignored, yet you are still banging on about it as if Mitchell is still playing terribly and mick is still criticizing terrible play.

Mick why do you give these idiots the pleasure of a response? That’s what they want lol

I get the feeling they wish I was still down on him so they could extend their bitching. Now they're having to scrape the bottom of the barrel and it isn't going well for them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

He said that Trubisky was not a nfl QB and development would not help him.. there was no IF he got better. In Micks mind Trubisky was not an NFL QB and would NOT get better.

Furthermore if he said we need to get someone else because Trubisky and Chase are garbage then you might have a point.. But he said that its either Superbowl vs Development so chase = superbowl, Trubisky = development

No other way around it guys when your options are go with option B wins you a superbowl then you can then claim you're not advocating for option B
This is really getting out of hand.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I get the feeling they wish I was still down on him so they could extend their bitching. Now they're having to scrape the bottom of the barrel and it isn't going well for them.

Remember when you said you'd rather win a Superbowl with Chase Daniel than watch Trubisky play horribly and ruin the Bears post-season chances? Delete your account, you aren't a bears fan.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Can you understand the frustration of people still frustrated that Bearmick said this over a month and a halve ago and has since revised? Because I can't. Please explain it to me.

Thanks.

absolutely, and I'm glad he has come around on Mitch

But I gave him a jab in this thread about Chase and for the most part thats what we have been going back and forth on

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

To quote you:

Its just simple deductive reasoning

He did not say that the change had to happen immediately, he said:

what do you do if you're 8-6 and holding on to the playoff hunt by the fingernails solely because of a dominant defense while the QB play is still terrible?

So if the opposite were to happen and the Bears were 8-6 and the Bears are playing well on offense and the QB play has vastly improved do you think is saying to sit Trubisky and go with the backup?

You are making up a narrative in your head by using "deductive reasoning" but choose not to use your impeccable deductitve reasoing skills to look att he other end of what he is saying. He literally posted that after another unspectacular passing game by Trubisky against a mediocre at best Cardinals defense.

You are acting like he spit in your face. bro he criticized a QB you have never met or spoke with on a football team you have 0 control over. Quit acting like a bitch

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is really getting out of hand.

agreed

He could of said 5 pages ago "yeah It was a knee jerk reaction and calling for Chase to win us a Superbowl might of been just my frustration showing" or something along that, but he went with the Remy spin option so here we are..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
agreed

He could of said 5 pages ago "yeah It was a knee jerk reaction and calling for Chase to win us a Superbowl might of been just my frustration showing" or something along that, but he went with the Remy spin option so here we are..

Or you could cease being a cunt?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

They have nothing left to do with their pathetic existences

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To quote you:

So if the opposite were to happen and the Bears were 8-6 and the Bears are playing well on offense and the QB play has vastly improved do you think is saying to sit Trubisky and go with the backup?

You are making up a narrative in your head by using "deductive reasoning" but choose not to use your impeccable deductitve reasoing skills to look att he other end of what he is saying. He literally posted that after another unspectacular passing game by Trubisky against a mediocre at best Cardinals defense.

You are acting like he spit in your face. bro he criticized a QB you have never met or spoke with on a football team you have 0 control over. Quit acting like a bitch
/thread

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
To quote you:

I made a jab at him 10 pages ago that he was advocating for Chase, he denied it demanded proof and links etc.. thats why we are here.. It doesnt matter if he wanted to wait for a few more games or calling for the change right away. HE WAS ADVOCATING FOR CHASE..

Chase could get us a superbowl.. his words not mine.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Who is this famous Bearmick guy you guys are referring to? He must be important.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
he was the one who demanded links and quotes.. so maybe you should tell him to stop being the cunt? or maybe you could stop being a cunt?

I hope your actual posting about the game of football is better than what we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.