Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Because I'm not on trial and not obligated to justify myself to you. If you or msadows miss/ignore the praise I've given him for his improvement and continue to leg hump me as if I'm still accusing him of playing awful football, that's entirely up to you.

Anyone advocating Chase Daniel being the starting QB is automatically on trial, and have a moral and ethical obligation to justify themselves.. Lets not lose sight of that fact.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Like some other posters, I was actually more impressed with his performance in the second half against Miami than the big Bucs game, though he did well to hit the open targets downfield in that game too.

I'm getting much more encouraged by his development under Nagy in this offense that seems to suit him. Obviously he still has some issues with head scratching overthrows particularly early in games, but he's showing much more poise than before and I think he can build on this confidence and make it work.

I retract some of the harsher statements I've made about him because he obviously does have the potential to be the QB we've long been waiting for.

I also reserve the right to continue to be a drunken twat in IGTs when he fucks up.

Thanks

Are you allowed to retract things you've already said that have caused people 10s of pages of anguish? You've literally caused people anguish with things you said that you are looking to retract. ANGUISH.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I’m not justifying the nonsense call out threads but the reason people are annoyed is because this isn’t something he said one time a year ago. He was finding his way into every single thread with the same ‘should’ve drafted watson’ narrative that spilled into the start of this year where you see him saying trubisky isn’t even an ‘nfl caliber QB.’

Yikes.

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I don't understand your insistence that it's bearmick's responsibility to "clear up" the issues you and msadows have. Also, you assume that had bearmick posted links to necro threads, the Special person posts from you and msadows would have stopped. I would beg to differ. As evidence, I point to post #270 in this very thread.

My posts have nothing to do with msadows. I was having a conversation with Mick and he could of cleared it up. Simple as that, why you are having a hard time understanding that?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
My posts have nothing to do with msadows. I was having a conversation with Mick and he could of cleared it up. Simple as that, why you are having a hard time understanding that?

I understand that he 'could have'. He didn't. You are still here. So....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@bearmick on a scale of mad to glad, how glad are you?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you allowed to retract things you've already said that have caused people 10s of pages of anguish? You've literally caused people anguish with things you said that you are looking to retract. ANGUISH.
Funny this is, if he plays well against the Vikings msadows will here on Monday demanding that I admit I was wrong about him not being able to cut it. It's like groundhog day.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great find!

So to show my Bearmick Appreciation...you goof-balls can continue your goof-ball discussion here rather than making me look at yet another Bearmick "call-out thread" all week long.

It's gotten old, Bear Nation.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone advocating Chase Daniel being the starting QB is automatically on trial, and have a moral and ethical obligation to justify themselves.. Lets not lose sight of that fact.

Except as I've already shown you, I didn't advocate for Daniel (congrats on finally spelling that correctly) to start. Still waiting for your apology for misquoting me, by the way.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My posts have nothing to do with msadows. I was having a conversation with Mick and he could of cleared it up.

Again, I'm not obligated to clear up your problems.

And FFS, "could have cleared it up". Could have.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, Jack and Jill had a job fetching pails of water. One day at work, Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jill said to Jack, I am going to head into the office for a moment to get a couple of aspirin as she wasn't feeling very well. As she walked into the office, the boss came up to her and said we need to talk. The boss said, "Jill, business isn't going so well, and I am going to need to lay you or Jack off." Jill replied, "well you better jack off then, because I don't feel very good today".

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Hyperbole I hope? Even so, creepy as hell.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
So, Jack and Jill had a job fetching pails of water. One day at work, Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jill said to Jack, I am going to head into the office for a moment to get a couple of aspirin as she wasn't feeling very well. As she walked into the office, the boss came up to her and said we need to talk. The boss said, "Jill, business isn't going so well, and I am going to need to lay you or Jack off." Jill replied, "well you better jack off then, because I don't feel very good today".

I bet Chase Daniel told you that joke. Not funny.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If by Taylor Swift, you really mean your vortex then yes! I do get a little salty when people cant respect the god like Vortex ability of you Remy! People dont have to like the vortex but they damn well better respect it!

Can you let me know the general geographic location you reside? Want to make sure I avoid it to assure my safety.

Bearmick, I suggest you do the same to him and msa. This shit is getting scary.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
BTW, who re-opened this thread? That seems to have been a major error in judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.