Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was going to actually say you'd be in here in my previous post, but decided against it since I got a warning for saying something about you last time I spoke of you.

And right on queue, you come hither.

I'd say its just as sad that you come into every post I make about bearmick to defend the man. Now that's some "beta" activity there.

Know what else is beta? Using the fucking term beta.

I'm not even defending the man with that post, and it would be impossible for me to "come into every post you make about bearmick" because there's just far too many to keep track of.

Thanks.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Here's the thing you're not getting. I wouldn't bump your post because A) I don't keep records of everything every poster has said, and B) more importantly, I don't care what you said. So what if you were wrong about something? This is a message board where hundreds of people post their opinion. Why are you so fragile that you feel the need to call people out? What does it matter?

YOU TOLD ME TO BUMP YOUR POST YOU IDIOT

remember the post a link or stfu?

As for Trubisky, I said he was terrible when he was playing terrible, and have praised him when he improved. If you're really this desperate for a concession out of me, I guess it would be that he's improving a lot faster than I thought he was capable of. I didn't expect him to be playing this well midseason at the start of the year when he was literally missing wide open targets and couldn't read the field. So kudos Mitch for doing something I didn't think he could.

well actually you said he was not a NFL QB and his problem has nothing to do with development.. but nice vortex spin.. guess you made your decision to go the Remy route

msadows

Liked Posts:
This thread is CCS at its worst. Instead of talking about football, its talking about talking about football.

No one here just "talks" about football rory. You go on reddit if you want that.

Everyone thread has stupid little bickering arguments among people. First thread I clicked on this morning has you actually calling another poster out for thinking rodgers is bad(Which you should). Nothing here outside of Windy's weekly posts regarding the bears provides any meaningful football insight/discussion. The rest is just filler full of bickering.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm not even defending the man with that post, and it would be impossible for me to "come into every post you make about bearmick" because there's just far too many to keep track of.

Thanks.

Lot less than the amount of posts you have, I'm sure you can handle it since you've already given up so much of your time/life to this board.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
YOU TOLD ME TO BUMP YOUR POST YOU IDIOT

remember the post a link or stfu?

well actually you said he was not a NFL QB and his problem has nothing to do with development.. but nice vortex spin.. guess you made your decision to go the Remy route

You missed the most important part of that post. Here it is again ...

bearmick said:
But what you should really be asking yourself is, "Why do I care so much about what this stranger on the internet thinks about sports?".

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lot less than the amount of posts you have, I'm sure you can handle it since you've already given up so much of your time/life to this board.

I'd be willing to bet that at least 25% of your posts are about another man and his opinions on one player's performance.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
No one here just "talks" about football rory. You go on reddit if you want that.

Everyone thread has stupid little bickering arguments among people. First thread I clicked on this morning has you actually calling another poster out for thinking rodgers is bad(Which you should). Nothing here outside of Windy's weekly posts regarding the bears provides any meaningful football insight/discussion. The rest is just filler full of bickering.

Post #238 in a thread..."little"

My post about Rodgers related to me watching football and disagreeing with a current assessment of Rodgers' play. I'm not asking Windy to "apologize" to me for saying something I disagreed with. You are such a terrible poster.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You missed the most important part of that post. Here it is again ...

no i caught the most important part of your post.. you decided not to man up and went for the spin option..

Remy would be proud

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no i caught the most important part of your post.. you decided not to man up and went for the spin option..

Remy would be proud
Why do you care so much about what strangers on the internet think about sports?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's put it this way: If just one poster were to dislike every single one of Msadow's posts about bearmick, he would have full red bars beneath his username.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Why do you care so much about what strangers on the internet think about sports?

Not to veer too much off-topic, but I find it fascinating that I can watch a football/Bears game...a fellow CCS member can watch the same game...and there is always a massive amount of debate over what actually happened in the game. Its incredible. We aren't debating what conclusions to draw from the game, what the game means for the future of the season...its more like I'll say "Trubisky missed a wide open Miller downfield" and then the debate starts with "Miller wasn't open", "the pass was right there", "Trubisky is incredibly accurate because I have this stat that says he's completed 21 passes that traveled 15 yards in the air", etc.

Crazy stuff.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

I dont really care that much. Posting here is a fun way to fill time between jobs..

why are you so insecure that you cant admit when you where wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.