Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no i caught the most important part of your post.. you decided not to man up and went for the spin option..

Remy would be proud

Can you guys keep your e-stalking to Bearmick please? Thanks in advance.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There was nothing to 'clear up', unless you wanted bearmick to cure msadows' retardation.

When I called him out and said he could Man up for being an idiot or go the Remy spin option he could of "cleared it up" saying he already made a thread about it and posted a link.. he went with the spin..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well look at that, you have restored a little faith with me in Mick..

Kind of strange that he could just clear this up a few pages ago with posting to this himself though.. But I guess that is the job of all his lap dogs.. you guys have got to be faster next time

Why are you and the nerd Msadows constantly calling people lapdogs for merely supplying clarity and observations that could benefit your overall perspective of football talk on a football forum? I literally just posted a link and got a handful of blabber about posting a link as your response. Maybe just read what's been linked and say thanks?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Can you guys keep your e-stalking to Bearmick please? Thanks in advance.

not e-stalking.. your the man when it comes to the spin game, so when someone tries to Remy Vortex your name will always come up..

and lets be honest.. I bet you where a little impressed with his spin moves, right?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why are you and the nerd Msadows constantly calling people lapdogs for merely supplying clarity and observations that could benefit your overall perspective of football talk on a football forum? I literally just posted a link and got a handful of blabber about posting a link as your response. Maybe just read what's been linked and say thanks?

it was a joke and I did "thank your post"

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think they chose option B instead, to cry about it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
that is the only thing you have to say as a rebuttal for your trash posts?

How's kizer doing nowadays?

The sad thing is you think everyone is obsessed with you that notices your trash posts and calls you out on it. You have 30,000 posts on a forum guy, 30 thousand. You post filth, you act like no one notices. You make it seem like i'm undertaking some massive research project in order to find hidden nuggets of opinion to will secretly create the downfall of "the holy one" bearmick. Thing is those "nuggets" are actually diarrhea, and that shit is everywhere.

Everyone is wrong here and there, you however decide to find the negative aspects of the team and nail on them. You think that is objectivity, no, my friend, that is called being a pessimist. The fact that you have 30k posts on a forum where you are overtly negative all the time is sad.

Stop being mad that someone called you out for being a negative nancy, and now that its in the limelight, others see you for that fact too.

lol

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
When I called him out and said he could Man up for being an idiot or go the Remy spin option he could of "cleared it up" saying he already made a thread about it and posted a link.. he went with the spin..

So bearmick was supposed to cure your retardation, too?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
not e-stalking.. your the man when it comes to the spin game, so when someone tries to Remy Vortex your name will always come up..

and lets be honest.. I bet you where a little impressed with his spin moves, right?

You sound like a 12 year old upset because someone at school doesn't like Taylor Swift.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I remember when Bearmick said that Taylor Swift would be a nobody, and the real up-and-coming star was Colbie Caillat. He needs to apologize for that.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So bearmick was supposed to cure your retardation, too?

my god this post is really out there.. I said he could of "cleared it up" and then had to explain to you what i meant by "cleared it up" and that is your reply? wow

Nice work.. keep looking for that cure

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
well look at that, you have restored a little faith with me in Mick..

Kind of strange that he could just clear this up a few pages ago with posting to this himself though

Because I'm not on trial and not obligated to justify myself to you. If you or msadows miss/ignore the praise I've given him for his improvement and continue to leg hump me as if I'm still accusing him of playing awful football, that's entirely up to you.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I remember when Bearmick said that Taylor Swift would be a nobody, and the real up-and-coming star was Colbie Caillat. He needs to apologize for that.

I’m not justifying the nonsense call out threads but the reason people are annoyed is because this isn’t something he said one time a year ago. He was finding his way into every single thread with the same ‘should’ve drafted watson’ narrative that spilled into the start of this year where you see him saying trubisky isn’t even an ‘nfl caliber QB.’

Yikes.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You sound like a 12 year old upset because someone at school doesn't like Taylor Swift.

If by Taylor Swift, you really mean your vortex then yes! I do get a little salty when people cant respect the god like Vortex ability of you Remy! People dont have to like the vortex but they damn well better respect it!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's really important to me that people I will never meet think the same way as I do regarding a football team, and the players on that team.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
my god this post is really out there.. I said he could of "cleared it up" and then had to explain to you what i meant by "cleared it up" and that is your reply? wow

Nice work.. keep looking for that cure

I don't understand your insistence that it's bearmick's responsibility to "clear up" the issues you and msadows have. Also, you assume that had bearmick posted links to necro threads, the Special person posts from you and msadows would have stopped. I would beg to differ. As evidence, I point to post #270 in this very thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.