Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never claimed Trubs would suck or be a bust so I wouldn't be right if he sucked.

I have maintained all along it will be years before one can judge Trubs so no this thread doesn't put an end to the matter.

If Trubs plays well I will say so. If he sucks I will say he sucks. Those are one game judgments that have nothing to do with his long term success.

Ya'll really need to stop being so emo.

Nobody's emo here, suppose that accusation makes you feel superior in your deflection. You've chirped and criticized about every fucking play as if you were an NFL scout. Your chirping about Mitch this or Mitch that pretty much like being critical of a 1 month old baby expecting it to be able to walk...premature, jump the gun much?

If someone was emo it's you losing it every time Dear Sweet Mitchell makes a mistake and you coming across as that's who he'll be.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn they got Bearmick to sell out.

Never. I acknowledge that his play has looked on a different level this past couple of games, and when I was (and will continue to be) honest when he sucks, he deserves credit for playing well.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Never. I acknowledge that his play has looked on a different level this past couple of games, and when I was (and will continue to be) honest when he sucks, he deserves credit for playing well.

Captain Objectivity at his finest.

Long live objectivity!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
SMDH @ this thread.....................

Oh lookie, Lions fan hangin on to the past. We got got a whole new Coaching staff, Offense, and Defense coming at ya this year ...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All this during just a portion of one thread during the Miami game:
He's terrible. He got ridiculous wide open receivers against easily the worst secondary in the league and the fanboys started dishing out abuse to anyone with a brain who understands he sucks. I said they're going to look stupid when he's back to being shit next game. And here we are.
Never thought I'd hear myself say this but I almost wish we had Cutler back, so bad is Trubisky.
Osweiler > Trubisky.
It's what he does. Last week was the anomaly, not that play.
Hard to blame them. It has to be frustrating running routes for a high school level QB who won't find you if you're open anyway.
This is what I meant about cake and eat it to. These are not just observations, some are defining statements. Regardless, I'm satisfied we don't need to deal with this 'objective' duplicity in the future. The I'm not saying, I'm just saying stuff was getting old.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And for anyone paying attention, this year's great QB class is doing very similar to Mitch last year. Watson was the outlyer and never a comparative predictor of Mitch's future.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is what I meant about cake and eat it to. These are not just observations, some are defining statements. Regardless, I'm satisfied we don't need to deal with this 'objective' duplicity in the future. The I'm not saying, I'm just saying stuff was getting old.

The fact that you actually took the time to wade through an IGT for quotes to call out a poster is beyond lame.

Again, like any rational poster I say he's sucking when he's sucking and credit him when he does well. This idea that you need to plant a flag in the ground on players and rigidly stick to your initial reaction regardless of new evidence is Special person.

Really, be better. I'm just a user name on a message board. The fact that you care about my opinions about a sports game enough to do this is rather sad for a grown man.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Yep. It's honestly the most pathetic trolling job on this forum.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh lookie, Lions fan hangin on to the past. We got got a whole new Coaching staff, Offense, and Defense coming at ya this year ...

Yes, yes you do.

now will y'all stop acting like somebody slapped you in the va jaj-jay, man up and talk about football?

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Meh, I’ve always believed that Mick was a real Bears fan, whether or not I agreed with him, or thought he was being reasonable in his criticism of Trubisky.

His rookie year, I was on the fence about him, until I saw him taking a clear step forward, coming out of last year’s bye. Then I believed he could, and would continue to improve.

As for this year, I expected Mitch to have struggles in the early going, due the New Staff, New System, and by and large, new personnel. But I expected to see him steadily pick it up as the year went on, as his command of the playbook, and chemistry with his receivers developed. I just wanted to see him show signs of improvement each game, over last.

I suspect that Mick and I just had different expectations of what we thought of the kind of QB Mitchell should be early in his career.

I still expect Mitch to show growing pains, as he continues through experience, to build up his catalogue of recognizing coverages, and pressures. But since last year’s bye, he has not, on the whole, fallen short of my expectations of him, relative to his experience in the League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine changing NFL teams.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know man I think you're taking this more seriously than I am. I was just trying to say that you would be the next one to start a thread giving an objective take on Trubisky.

I don't start threads and already gave my objective take. When he is shit I say he is shit. When he is good I say he is good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Always with the nonsense digs. Ain't no thing. Much was said about his mechanics that were not correct and where he should be at certain times etc, etc. other things implied in compares but really, I'm happy to have us all on the same page :beer: and at this point we are. Still too early to know what he'll or Watson will be. Same with Mahomes but he looks like the best bet out of the bunch right now. I'd like to see all 3 face each other in the playoffs on a yearly basis.

You are making a nonsense claim about me are you not? I would have no reason to claim I was right if Trubs sucks because I never made such a claim. Show me where I said that. Until then the only logical conclusion I can draw is you are being emo because you are taking my criticism of his playing poorly and imagining I said things I did not.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nobody's emo here, suppose that accusation makes you feel superior in your deflection. You've chirped and criticized about every fucking play as if you were an NFL scout. Your chirping about Mitch this or Mitch that pretty much like being critical of a 1 month old baby expecting it to be able to walk...premature, jump the gun much?

If someone was emo it's you losing it every time Dear Sweet Mitchell makes a mistake and you coming across as that's who he'll be.

So because I criticize when he made a mistake, you create a strawman that I am saying that is who he will be? Yeah sounds pretty emo to me.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...s-That-Had-Slow-Starts-to-Their-Careers/page4

Thread before he blew up in Tampa. What confuses you about my argument? Even when he was still struggling I always maintained I was critiquing one game. Read post 129 in particular. It has quotes from the game thread that shows where he played well I gave him his due.

I am not at fault if you guys don't read fully what someone is saying because yall get emo over the criticism. Post 129 has been my stance from the start. You play well I praise you. You suck I say you suck. However that is a one game critque.

So take the emo glasses off and read post 129 and tell me how you could be confused about my stance?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who would have thought a person could CHOOSE a team to be a fan of? Thought it's only possible to be born into it...
Everyone chooses. Usually once.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact that you actually took the time to wade through an IGT for quotes to call out a poster is beyond lame.

Again, like any rational poster I say he's sucking when he's sucking and credit him when he does well. This idea that you need to plant a flag in the ground on players and rigidly stick to your initial reaction regardless of new evidence is Special person.

Really, be better. I'm just a user name on a message board. The fact that you care about my opinions about a sports game enough to do this is rather sad for a grown man.

And I knew you'd go there. You seem quite self important. 1st it's show me where I said or I didn't say and now this. You're behaving like Trump looking for angles instead of addressing the issue which is that you're full of shit. I went to the game thread and no more because it was only 3 days ago and was actually surprised at how definitive it was. I care about not being bullshitted and don't care about posters here other than consider most internet friends. WTF would you know about grown men you hornswoggled, 3rd party voting, soothsayer wannabe.
:trollbisky:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The big throw he missed against Miller in the 1st, Dan Orlalavsky said he watched the play and thinks Miller cut the route short making it look like an over throw.

Whether it was a rookie in Miller that made the mistake, or Trubisky being off on where he expected Miller to be, the remedy is the same-the players need continue working towards getting on the same page.

It’ll happen. I have faith in both Miller, and Trubisky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.