"Trubisky has zero interest to return to the Bears" report is not true.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No thanks

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Pace might have just pulled off the ultimate fleece. I hate him but damn he’s brilliant.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Might as well just wait and see who is released ahead of free agency.

Mitch is a plan D at best, we've seen that movie before...

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Jeez, who cares either way. People are acting like we are on the cusp of greatness with a world beater team and merely missing a QB... Instead we are in football hell with an alternate reality Ted Lasso whos actually an asshole.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh? The majority of the overly emotional posters here LOVE MITCH. Name me 3 Mitch haters who would have a "meltdown" over him staying please.

Thanks.
are you new here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you don't think there will be forum members who blow up over re-signing Trubisky?
Sure there will. Some fringe guys most definitely. I just don't think it will be a CCS-wide meltdown by any means. I'm not hating on you for saying what you said, we may have different perceptions on what a mass meltdown looks like, I'm just tempering expectations because there are very few posters imo who would really get bent out of shape about Mitch resigning, if we're talking about the people who are consistent contributors to the forum...

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Hear me out.

It doesn't FORCE a draft selection or FORCE us to overpay to trade up if Mitch is re-signed. His 93.5 QBR last year was much better than Foles at 80.8.

We can still draft a QB, maybe Trask, and are not forced to trade up for Jones.

Trubisky could be an affordable insurance policy against the disaster of starting Foles.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
very few posters imo who would really get bent out of shape about Mitch resigning
Oh people are going to fucking meltdown "why didn't we get Watson"... But most CCS posters are stupid. If Trubs come back at a reasonable price its a good signing. Draft an OT in the 1st, Kyle Trask in the 2nd and roll baby.